HID H7 adjustment

Tried twisting the knob behind the headlights but the lights still seem like its aiming into the sky :(

Can some1 pin point me in the right direction? or ill get cops high beam me soon :D

Thanx in advance

keep twisting mate! make sure u've got the right sized screw driver and that the cogs are actually turning.

Tried twisting the knob behind the headlights but the lights still seem like its aiming into the sky :(

Can some1 pin point me in the right direction? or ill get cops high beam me soon :D

Thanx in advance

keep twisting mate! make sure u've got the right sized screw driver and that the cogs are actually turning.

Careful i over twisted my left/right adjustment and broke it. Had to crack open the headlights and re-glue it. Make sure you are twisting the up/down adjustment (i think its the one closest to the grill but cant remember). It takes a real long time too to get it down since the HIDs point up really high. Also some members ive heard had luck swapping around the HIDs between headlights as some are design to point a ceratin way so you may have them on the wrong side. But yeah I found HIDs are a pain in the backside and went back to stock lights.

Before you play with the adjustment I would do what VVTLi suggested, swap the bulbs around.

After doing the above I suggest parking your car in front of your garage door. Turn on your lights and look for the top line of your headlights against the garage door. Get some tape out and mark that point. Keep turning the adjustment. If it goes up or doesnt move, try turning the adjustment in the other direction. You should evenually to a low enough point that is reasonable. Then go park say a car length behind another car and adjust your lights till you cant see in their rear window. Go back and park against your garage then try and even up both lights. Then test on the another cars rear window. If you cant see in its all good. If you do then re-adjust your lights.

Hope that helps.

Before you play with the adjustment I would do what VVTLi suggested, swap the bulbs around.

After doing the above I suggest parking your car in front of your garage door. Turn on your lights and look for the top line of your headlights against the garage door. Get some tape out and mark that point. Keep turning the adjustment. If it goes up or doesnt move, try turning the adjustment in the other direction. You should evenually to a low enough point that is reasonable. Then go park say a car length behind another car and adjust your lights till you cant see in their rear window. Go back and park against your garage then try and even up both lights. Then test on the another cars rear window. If you cant see in its all good. If you do then re-adjust your lights.

Hope that helps.

i parked mine about 3 car lengths behind another car and did that.

My driver side light is lower than the passenger side light tho so I dont blind on coming traffic.