MeLB Cruise: G.O.R - 13/01/07 (January!!)

Great day guys. Nice to meet up with some new guys (non Toyota boys) whose cars I always see around. Of course, nice to catchup with the old guys too :P

Sorry to leave a bit early as the Mrs was nagging my a55 all day :angry: (hope she doesn't see this haha). Now I understand some of your guys frustration :lol:

Most of the photos we took during the day:

dsc01553kk7.jpg

dsc01555ub9.jpg

dsc01558zq6.jpg

dsc01557vs0.jpg

dsc01559pv3.jpg

dsc01563hm8.jpg

dsc01566nn5.jpg

dsc01569kg3.jpg

dsc01570cj4.jpg

dsc01572pj8.jpg

dsc01573jv0.jpg

dsc01575ye1.jpg

dsc01579zu8.jpg

dsc01580hj0.jpg

dsc01581uy5.jpg

dsc01582dy5.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys had to turn around... Gearbox wasnt happy with me.. Didnt want to get stuck miles away from melbourne

What happened Dave? I thought you just recently changed your gearbox oil and everything. Was wondering where the heck you went.

Brandon: Your car looks great! Looks a lot better then i last saw it. Very clean mods

Thanks Sam. With all those mods and it still doesn't look as good as yours STOCK :P Need to get me some of that Zano wax that you're using one day.

nice picks man!! when u did u get plates brandon?? nice man lol whos evo 0_o i llllyyyykkk!!! :D

I got the plates about a month ago I think. An ex-echo driver was selling them here on these forums :)

The Evo belonged to Sarith. A guy that Sam (Sephanite) brought along.

Sorry guys had to turn around... Gearbox wasnt happy with me.. Didnt want to get stuck miles away from melbourne

What happened Dave? I thought you just recently changed your gearbox oil and everything. Was wondering where the heck you went.

Yer started making some funky noises... and crunching alot.. Tried to tell you on the radio.. but you either didnt have it on.. or music too loud :P..

Going to get it looked at today.. I think Bearings, 1st, 2nd and 4th gear syncros are going to need replacing.. Oh well life goes on

More pics to enjoy! :D

gorimg0004np7.gif

gorimg0005or4.gif

gorimg0006cr8.gif

gorimg0007mj4.gif

gorimg0009jq8.gif

gorimg0013hi7.gif

gorimg0014gb1.gif

gorimg0015yp9.gif

gorimg0016pd7.gif

gorimg0022ne4.gif

and more!

gorimg0026bk8.gif

gorimg0049uu7.gif

gorimg0052ve7.gif

And mY Highlight of the cruise...(besides the driving of course ^_^)...was seein dis dream monster in da metal :o :spiteful:

gorimg0040no7.gif

Thanks to M_Luke for his coordination...and Sam's too. :yahoo::toast: Top Job Guys for an awesome day of fun! B)

nice pics guys, unfortunately i couldnt make it, as i got food poisoning from safeway ^^;

i would have expected their food to be safe.

just a note to anyone that has uploaded pictures could you please blur out your number plates,

we have had incidences of the boys in blue patroling this forum and well obviously you'll be on the "look out list"

Good cruise guys. Its the best place i've been. Awesome scenery, and the best windings ever driven. Well organised!

Sorry for not getting these pictures up ealier, my isp just finised activating my internet today. And there was a major power outage today as well. Hope no one gets stucked in the traffic.

Anyhow, here's the picture. PM me if anyone wants the high rez version.

img0214uo3.jpg

img0066zx6.jpg

img0055js6.jpg

img0257qt8.jpg

img0254kk2.jpg

img0200jp9.jpg

img0192ui5.jpg

img0185we9.jpg

img0180uq3.jpg

img0151qn7.jpg

Here is some more. i uploaded too many photos. Ended up some of them not displayed.

img0145lf4.jpg

img0144ou8.jpg

img0143lu2.jpg

img0138os9.jpg

img0136ay9.jpg

img0118pv3.jpg

img0117yp1.jpg

img0115wi3.jpg

img0107xe1.jpg

img0095ze9.jpg

Finally last 2

img0085wu9.jpg

img0079ca9.jpg

Enjoy!

damn so annoyed i missed it.....need to meet up with you melb boys.....that day looks like it was perfect.....nice roads...food (fish and chips....YUM) etc.....instead i spent time moving house.....what a drag.....will be at the next one with bells on !!!

damn so annoyed i missed it.....need to meet up with you melb boys.....that day looks like it was perfect.....nice roads...food (fish and chips....YUM) etc.....instead i spent time moving house.....what a drag.....will be at the next one with bells on !!!

fish n chips... my worse enemy