Supercharged 2zzge

BigBum

DUDE! welcome to the club.. im sure is safe to say we all want more info on this beast??

start up a thread in the members ride with the specs and some piccies.

she's very impressive

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow a part 2 already. I was waiting for that one. Thanks Steve.

That's just nuts. I'd be eager to know his torque figures. His power down low is crazy. I'm guessing high 6's low 7's for his 0-100. Someone prove me wrong.

Yep thats the key!! its got bag loads of torque alright!! Try 366N*m @4700rpm! quite a improvement over the stock figures.. As for 0-100kph times..forget your 6 or 7's lol..ive recorded on the apexi rsm a best time of 4.89sec!! most runs I average around the 5.17-5.50sec. Its a fine art getting off the line with that much torque, the wheelspin can be crazy!

Who else better to prove me wrong than the man himself :P

Very nice & welcome as well :)

when he turns out from corners its not lyk his ripping it up there he takes it easy u can tell then at lyk 4 or 5 then he steps on it 1-4rpm cant be that slow his obviously taking it easy. . .

Man I was just testing the video camera recording me going around the block! In a 50kph zone I might add..so yes I was just cruzin..and the NOS doesnt run all the time to the dreamers who think it does! In fact ive only run it once and it wasnt on video.

DUDE! welcome to the club.. im sure is safe to say we all want more info on this beast??

she's very impressive

Will do my friend..ill try fit it in tonight :)

welcome man!! love ur ride lol looks tough with those rims cooool!! so it isnt the same celica blitz s/c u got a link or anything for us??

Cheers Steve,

Thanks Steve, plenty more pics and vids to come!! I would love to bring it over to Aus!! Would be soooo much fun :)

when he turns out from corners its not lyk his ripping it up there he takes it easy u can tell then at lyk 4 or 5 then he steps on it 1-4rpm cant be that slow his obviously taking it easy. . .

Man I was just testing the video camera recording me going around the block! In a 50kph zone I might add..so yes I was just cruzin..and the NOS doesnt run all the time to the dreamers who think it does! In fact ive only run it once and it wasnt on video.

she's very impressive

welcome man!! love ur ride lol looks tough with those rims cooool!! so it isnt the same celica blitz s/c u got a link or anything for us??

Cheers Steve,

Thanks Steve, plenty more pics and vids to come!! I would love to bring it over to Aus!! Would be soooo much fun :)

yerh i wasent bagging u the other member was saying that its not that good with tourqe and i was saying that u were taking it easy :ph34r:

Cheers Steve,

I havnt got a blitz link to the corolla kit because its only listed in the 2006 Blitz bible which is as thick as a phone book lol..ill scan it sometime and post it up for ya

Cheers Steve,

I havnt got a blitz link to the corolla kit because its only listed in the 2006 Blitz bible which is as thick as a phone book lol..ill scan it sometime and post it up for ya

mmm thanks man

Cheers Steve,

so its a corolla kit?? what did u spend? man we all are hungry for ur info hahaha

Wow a part 2 already. I was waiting for that one. Thanks Steve.

That's just nuts. I'd be eager to know his torque figures. His power down low is crazy. I'm guessing high 6's low 7's for his 0-100. Someone prove me wrong.

Yep thats the key!! its got bag loads of torque alright!! Try 366N*m @4700rpm! quite a improvement over the stock figures.. As for 0-100kph times..forget your 6 or 7's lol..ive recorded on the apexi rsm a best time of 4.89sec!! most runs I average around the 5.17-5.50sec. Its a fine art getting off the line with that much torque, the wheelspin can be crazy!

Who else better to prove me wrong than the man himself :P

Very nice & welcome as well :)

cheers mate, thought I would come across you sometime somewhere :)

she's very impressive

Cheers Steve,

yerh i wasent bagging u the other member was saying that its not that good with tourqe and i was saying that u were taking it easy :ph34r:

All good buddy :) all I would say to him is bring it! hahaha

Cheers Steve,

so its a corolla kit?? what did u spend? man we all are hungry for ur info hahaha

Yep, its actually a Fielder kit (wagon version of corolla) its honestly the best kit ive ever come across! It contained everything man! It didnt actually cost that much if you add it all up..round $7000.00 landed, fill you in more shortly, ive got go cook me dinner sorry guys :)

she's very impressive

Thr a couple of pics in the gallery to keep you busy until laterz