Supercharged 2zzge

BigBum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It sounds like the Greddy one. The Bllitz s/c is usually very very loud, esp w. the wastegate "BOP BOP" noise.

Blitz Compressor System Front mount Intercooled & 50HP NOS. Other Specs: Cusco LSD, Cusco Strut Brace, C-ONE Adjustables, lightened flywheel, 5puk Ceramic Clutch, 63mm mandrel exhaust etc..etc..

ahah rob u got rolled i know it is a blitz one but is it the one for the celicas?? cuz theres not one for our corollas so he must of used the celica one and modded it right??

I got rolled?

Yeah it has to be modded :( worth it though. Weird didn't sound like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow a part 2 already. I was waiting for that one. Thanks Steve.

That's just nuts. I'd be eager to know his torque figures. His power down low is crazy. I'm guessing high 6's low 7's for his 0-100. Someone prove me wrong.

sweet ride, it does absoluetly fly by the looks....just noticed though....prob just showing my ignorance but speedo only goes upto 180.....is this the case in pre facelift model sportivos or NZ , Jap etc.....not sure, only ever driven my upgrade model which goes to 240......the difference in speedo makes it look way faster too......not taking ne thing away from the car which is obvioulsy quite quick

Pic shows this one and one i found on Youtube

cheers

post-3050-1170815623_thumb.jpg

lol np brandon after the first clip i was hanging for it LOL when i saw that he went up to 180 i thought that my car was 180 also but i remmber last time on TRACK! :P i went 180 and there was still more to go so i checked and i had lyk 240 on the max LOL i forgot :lol:

lol np brandon after the first clip i was hanging for it LOL when i saw that he went up to 180 i thought that my car was 180 also but i remmber last time on TRACK! :P i went 180 and there was still more to go so i checked and i had lyk 240 on the max LOL i forgot :lol:

LOL ;)

with superchargers i hear they're even more efficient on long runs than a stock setup..

e.g interstate or 200km+ trips ... even if its marginal, can someone confirm this for me

• 2 weeks later...

is the s/c kit on this the one for the celica right??

No its actually for the corolla..its actually slightly different to the celica kit.. :)

sweet ride, it does absoluetly fly by the looks....just noticed though....prob just showing my ignorance but speedo only goes upto 180.....is this the case in pre facelift model sportivos or NZ , Jap etc.....not sure, only ever driven my upgrade model which goes to 240......the difference in speedo makes it look way faster too......not taking ne thing away from the car which is obvioulsy quite quick

Pic shows this one and one i found on Youtube

cheers

post-3050-1170815623_thumb.jpg

It is from japan, hense the 180kmh speedo. Not that it matters, I have a apexi rsm to remove the speed limiter, so even tho the needle may stop at 190kph, the revs keep climbing and I can monitor the speed from the rsm screen..it was clocking 221kph down the back straight at pukekohe.

Wow a part 2 already. I was waiting for that one. Thanks Steve.

That's just nuts. I'd be eager to know his torque figures. His power down low is crazy. I'm guessing high 6's low 7's for his 0-100. Someone prove me wrong.

Yep thats the key!! its got bag loads of torque alright!! Try 366N*m @4700rpm! quite a improvement over the stock figures.. As for 0-100kph times..forget your 6 or 7's lol..ive recorded on the apexi rsm a best time of 4.89sec!! most runs I average around the 5.17-5.50sec. Its a fine art getting off the line with that much torque, the wheelspin can be crazy!

It sounds like the Greddy one. The Bllitz s/c is usually very very loud, esp w. the wastegate "BOP BOP" noise.

Blitz Compressor System Front mount Intercooled & 50HP NOS. Other Specs: Cusco LSD, Cusco Strut Brace, C-ONE Adjustables, lightened flywheel, 5puk Ceramic Clutch, 63mm mandrel exhaust etc..etc..

I didnt have it running NOS on any of the videos tho! lol

Edited by Sleeper