auto to manual 5 speed vvti

hey sanesh,

my thoughts are exaclty like dylans ..... unless you were going to do this yourself going via a workshop would probably set u back as much as potentially upgrading to a sportivo .... lol

would it be possible upgrade from auto to sportivo 6 speed manual?

or 5 speed manual to 6 speed in my case? :)

hahaha

hey i checked sportivo gear box is to big to fit in auto cars for some reason, but u could get a 5 speed :)

i couldnt be bothered removing all the rice ive added to my conquest, id rather go to the trouble of adding a 6speed so i got an extra gear 2 play with hahahaha!

other than that, (going on another tangent) regardless of how much it would cost, is it at all possible to install sportivo engine, trans, etc into a non stivo??

im guessing thats a stupid question, but is there anything in the 1zz that would prevent a successful 2zz conversion?

nope nothing to stop u at all, but i would go for the upgrade brakes on the sportivo

regardless of possibility though, it would be rediculously expensive and pointless. would cost u less to replace all the rice pretty much.

i couldnt be bothered removing all the rice ive added to my conquest, id rather go to the trouble of adding a 6speed so i got an extra gear 2 play with hahahaha!

other than that, (going on another tangent) regardless of how much it would cost, is it at all possible to install sportivo engine, trans, etc into a non stivo??

im guessing thats a stupid question, but is there anything in the 1zz that would prevent a successful 2zz conversion?

No offence mate but I think ur wasting ur money wen u could spend the same amount n upgrade to a Sportivo. But hey its ur car n ur money so fair enough. In my humble opinion if u wanna spend the money and are lazy do wat CORZZA did n find a good car dealer that will trade ur car in for a sportivo in transfer ur mods for u. ;) :) :D

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...ic=7270&hl=

No offence mate but I think ur wasting ur money wen u could spend the same amount n upgrade to a Sportivo. But hey its ur car n ur money so fair enough. In my humble opinion if u wanna spend the money and are lazy do wat CORZZA did n find a good car dealer that will trade ur car in for a sportivo in transfer ur mods for u. ;) :) :D

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...ic=7270&hl=

hahaha guess corzza got lucky there!

na im happy enough with my 1zz anywayz...

just thinking hypotheticalz thats all.