Power of a corolla?

I got full exhaust system. sounds very nice, not loud but very strong under full throttle :) I use Genie 4-2-1 headers, red back muffler, 2.25' piping and new resonator but still using the standard cat. If you want droning sound use free flow muffler, but not too big because u might lose hp.

yeah i was thinking of getting an exhaust first thing for my 04 corolla, any suggestions? i want that deep drone but not loose any hp!

mate go to www.trdsales.com send bruce an email and get the TRD CAI i promise you will love it haha. I just got mine in and now it sounds like a real car

yeah ill check out the site! also another question... ive only done 4000Km in the 04 and when idleing it doesnt have the smooth tone to the engine anymore, i dont exactally thrash it... just a wheel spin or two every now and then and gettin it to 4k rev's when changing gears... is this none smooth tone really bad? or a service and it will be fixed?

It's just cheap prevention. During manufacture of the engine, grime or just the coatings parts come in can wear off fast during operation, and make the first run of oil (or two) go dirty quite quickly, so for the sake of an oil and filter change, it's cheap insurance.

With the 2zzge in the lotus Exige, they run the engine on MINERAL oil for thhe first 1000miles, and strictly recommend no revs over 4,500rpm!

I have the article and will do a full post tommrow.

Ur meant to drive it hard the day u got it. that will makes your engine better. Don't worry about that 1000km, drive it hard as much as you can but be cautious about it aswell. I drag my car before i reached 1000km and red lined the **** out of it :P Well, she's still good till this day with 40000km on the clock :P

• 7 months later...
this is my 04 Corolla @ its stock point thats at the wheels btw 82 is pretty good

dyno_stock.JPG

Is your vehicle manual or auto? Yours should be higher cause my manual AE-112R makes 78.6KW but that's with unichip, CAI, super slick engine oil & tranny.