MPH/KMH

J13

I have recently purchased a 2006 Toyota Corolla Ascent hatch, and what I was wondering recently was whether it is possible to get a MPH/KPH replacement face plate for the speedometer. Being Australian-bought it's obviously in Km/H, but I want to replace it with a plate that has both - MPH inside, KPH outside. It wouldn't have mechanical ramifications, just a replacement of the faceplate. Any ideas?

Not on the Stivo because of the Optitron (Is that what it's called?) dials.

Yea what exactly is that? :lol:

lolz i saw that as a feature when i was shoppin for me car but lolz never really thought it as something fancy...lolz :blink:

Toyota Bloody exhausts the list of features which i don't think is at all necessary...such puffery! :P

lolz i saw that as a feature when i was shoppin for me car but lolz never really thought it as something fancy...lolz :blink:

Toyota Bloody exhausts the list of features which i don't think is at all necessary...such puffery! :P

Illuminated numbers and needles. Easier to read. Looks fantastic at night :D Especially white ;) :ph34r:

Illuminated numbers and needles. Easier to read. Looks fantastic at night :D Especially white ;) :ph34r:

ang daMn iT! :spiteful: I sooo want those! :spiteful::spiteful:

Looks way cooler n classier! B)

• 4 months later...

Pullin up an old thread... :)

I'm sick of the Red Stivo Speedo... <_<

Is it possible to change the Sportivo's All RED Speedo to have instead the Numbers etc in White....but leave the 'needles' Red? (similar to the Levins and the Accords' Speedo Dials)...

I'd like to try it...but i ain't got the balls... :lol::spiteful: Has anyone ventured into that unknown area yet? :D