h1st0ry's gliding *dancing*

KaZe-

LOL .... thats pretty cool actually .... however from what i can tell part of the illusion is in the colouring used on the floor and the colour of the clothing he is wearing .... it creates the effect of him sliding around on the floor ..... its like those 3D street paintings .... deception of the eye .... if u dont know wat im talking about see below .... still it is pretty cool ......

coke.jpg

arctic.jpg

postmod.jpg

to see more use this link http://www.impactlab.com/modules.php?name=...le&sid=7567

LOL .... thats pretty cool actually .... however from what i can tell part of the illusion is in the colouring used on the floor and the colour of the clothing he is wearing .... it creates the effect of him sliding around on the floor ..... its like those 3D street paintings .... deception of the eye .... if u dont know wat im talking about see below .... still it is pretty cool ......

coke.jpg

arctic.jpg

postmod.jpg

to see more use this link http://www.impactlab.com/modules.php?name=...le&sid=7567

Ive seen those pics before there pretty cool, but as far as the dancing goes this is no illusion, it's the weight that he puts on the foot that doesn't look like its touching much of the ground that fools you. eg: one foot looks like it would/should be taking his weight but it's not, it's the other, giving the efect of gliding (very hard) one of my mates can do a little bit of a move that glides like the above clip and it looks awesome. he's a break dancer though so he's got some skills already.

coke.jpg

arctic.jpg

postmod.jpg

Ive seen those pics before there pretty cool, but as far as the dancing goes this is no illusion, it's the weight that he puts on the foot that doesn't look like its touching much of the ground that fools you. eg: one foot looks like it would/should be taking his weight but it's not, it's the other, giving the efect of gliding (very hard) one of my mates can do a little bit of a move that glides like the above clip and it looks awesome. he's a break dancer though so he's got some skills already.

ur spot on man one lean all ur weight on one foot then sliiide the other towards u his got more clips in the same area with different clothes on lol so its not the clothes that are tripping u out this guys actually got skill :toast: