help needed ....again!!

hey guys,

i was wondering if anyone could reccomend any places that are reasonably priced for vinyl or leather ineteior..coz i have no idea of any...

..and places for hollander 300 sunroof with the car interior sunshade cover...autosun and air sell it for $1750 but im sure there are places out there that are cheaper than that - that i dont know of!

and also my rear skirt...its stuck on with silicone....what do i have to do/use to take if off?

and and i just thought of something else... i put my stock rims back on and im gonna keep them on for a month or so, so should i lower the car now while the stock rims are on or wait till i buy some new rims and lower it with the new rims on?!

hope you can help me!!

thanx -klara- xo

Edited by Miss Sexc CROlla

hey guys,

i was wondering if anyone could reccomend any places that are reasonably priced for vinyl or leather ineteior..coz i have no idea of any...

..and places for hollander 300 sunroof with the car interior sunshade cover...autosun and air sell it for $1750 but im sure there are places out there that are cheaper than that - that i dont know of!

and also my rear skirt...its stuck on with silicone....what do i have to do/use to take if off?

hope you can help me!!

thanx -klara- xo

Thats not such a bad price for the sun roof if that includes fitting. my girl was quoted 2050 for the 700 version fitted. as for interior im from melb so i cant help there. and for the siliconed rear skirt, id leave that to the body shop

hey guys,

hope you can help me!!

thanx -klara- xo

Thats not such a bad price for the sun roof if that includes fitting. my girl was quoted 2050 for the 700 version fitted. as for interior im from melb so i cant help there. and for the siliconed rear skirt, id leave that to the body shop

That's a really good prices for the 700. I've been quoted many prices between $2200 and $3000.

The 300 I've been quoted $1200 for the grey interior trim or $1500 for the matching one.

I know you're in Syd, but some rough idea of prices for you to keep in mind.

the $1750 was for the 300 not the 700 brandon!! :P

He knows that silly beans :lol:

Read again :P *poke*

naaaaah this is wat he said "That's a really good prices for the 700. I've been quoted many prices between $2200 and $3000." ................i never mentioned anything about the 700 model? LOL

the $1750 was for the 300 not the 700 brandon!! :P

He knows that silly beans :lol:

Read again :P *poke*

naaaaah this is wat he said "That's a really good prices for the 700. I've been quoted many prices between $2200 and $3000." ................i never mentioned anything about the 700 model? LOL

I quoted RoLLing BLK last, in case you didn't see :P

hey guys,

hope you can help me!!

thanx -klara- xo

That's a really good prices for the 700. I've been quoted many prices between $2200 and $3000.

The 300 I've been quoted $1200 for the grey interior trim or $1500 for the matching one.

I know you're in Syd, but some rough idea of prices for you to keep in mind.

That price was from prestige sunroofs for the 700 hollandia. i wonder how much they would come down from $2050 for a group buy?

• 8 months later...
Just wondering did you get the sunroof installed and how did it go?

I am booking my car in to get a hollandia 700 for $2000.

I’m not trying to be a pessimist and don’t get me wrong i think sunroof's are great but isn’t that simply a ridiculous waste of cash ... I mean 2 grand..... That’s seems to be quite allot to spend on a sunroof that won’t really increase the resale value of the car at all....

Get your car lowered when you get the new wheels, that way you can get the car lowered to suit the new wheels as thats the way you're gunna want it to look... If you get it done with the stock rims, might be too low or too high when the new wheels go on...