exhaust inlet on a stivo

Phat

ive ordered the xforce s10 twinloop in the group buy and now have received an email saying the 2.25inlet is not available, only the 2.5. my question is, is the 2.5 too big? will i loose low end power with a catback system? the xforce guys said it'll just be louder, another mate have told me the 2.5 is too big and he has lost low end power... wat do you guys suggest?

I got the email as well but only want 2.25" s10 as I don't want the extra droney noise that strawberryface was talking about in his review of it on his sportivo. And the alternate S12 - ppl on ozhonda have said they sound tinny.

I'm prepared to wait till April for when the suppliers get them in, but what are all the 1zzfe ppl going to do ?

I got the email as well but only want 2.25" s10 as I don't want the extra droney noise that strawberryface was talking about in his review of it on his sportivo. And the alternate S12 - ppl on ozhonda have said they sound tinny.

I'm prepared to wait till April for when the suppliers get them in, but what are all the 1zzfe ppl going to do ?

i thought the s12 was supposed to be louder then the s10

im in the same boat as you dude i want the s10 moreover then the s12

in the GB thread said there are 3 s10 in 2.25" !! i want one of em :P

ive ordered the xforce s10 twinloop in the group buy and now have received an email saying the 2.25inlet is not available, only the 2.5. my question is, is the 2.5 too big? will i loose low end power with a catback system? the xforce guys said it'll just be louder, another mate have told me the 2.5 is too big and he has lost low end power... wat do you guys suggest?

2.5'' would be to big for a 1zz but a 2zz should be fine

I've heard different. I've heard 2.5" will lose torque and gain a little at top end which is okay if you're racing and drive in lift everywhere. But if you just drive like a normal citizen, then stick with 2.25".

I've heard different. I've heard 2.5" will lose torque and gain a little at top end which is okay if you're racing and drive in lift everywhere. But if you just drive like a normal citizen, then stick with 2.25".

exactly! thats y im a little worried