1rocky

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks Spillige :D :D

Aidbrushing is a personal thing and not everyone likes it.

the airbrushing is different now

and some will defintely not like the finished product as the car is going away for more airbrushing to finish the look :D :D

Love or hate it I will post pics up when the car returns only thing is I hope i Like it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Evo

it is taking the chap a few weeks to do both sides. he has been doing airbrushing for a quite a number of years . and has turned out some wonderful work.

He repainted the bonnet after the vandalism(it was covered by insurance) and i thought since i will be watching were i park it lets do the whole lot.

So far along with the bonnet the rear bumper has been done and will flow onto the doors teaming them with the bonnet.

As before i know it is not everyones taste but then i like to be different. :lol::lol:

And i i found another part for my car. So when it is back my auto electrican will be very busy for a couple of days putting new parts into the car and adding those extra brake lights.

Evo a hint the product is an apexi, :D :D :D

I didnt think you had any room left for another part :D

So the airbrushing is covered by insurance as well is it or did you mean the bonnet? I hope these vandals werent local, dont want them knowing where your ride hangs out. Keep the pics coming,good luck with it Rocky :)

I wanted to airbrush a 4age on my engine cover :P

my fave motor

I didnt think you had any room left for another part :D

So the airbrushing is covered by insurance as well is it or did you mean the bonnet? I hope these vandals werent local, dont want them knowing where your ride hangs out. Keep the pics coming,good luck with it Rocky :)

I wanted to airbrush a 4age on my engine cover :P

my fave motor

Thanks JVN11L.

As the bonnet was the only one damaged that was the only part the insurance covered.

I have seen pt cruisers that have had the engine coversairbrushed. they called them modesty covers :lol::lol:

but they did look good :D :D

Always room for more parts :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 months later...

Hi Robyn, that is one impressive list of mods!!! I think I can only ever hope to accomplish a fraction of that list hahahahah

I don't actually mind the airbrushing either, although I'm not sure about the ones on the rear pillars but the bonnet looks fantastic - whoever has done it does some wonderful work, it looks so incredibly detailed.

Can't wait to see what happens next, the car already looks amazing! :D

Thanks Tash :D :D

car is currently at the auto electrician getting a few things done including apexi rsm installed and pivot start button.

The side murals have been completed

and kyb shocks are ready to be installed

post-1136-1250260813_thumb.jpg

post-1136-1250260777_thumb.jpg

some goodies added

post-1136-1250918309_thumb.jpg apexi rsm

post-1136-1250918373_thumb.jpg eclipse avn 6000 post-1136-1250918395_thumb.jpg third brake light added

post-1136-1250918432_thumb.jpg rear dvd monitorspost-1136-1250918668_thumb.jpg kyb shocks yet to be installed

post-1136-1250918461_thumb.jpg painted the engine cover post-1136-1250918703_thumb.jpg pivot starter button added

post-1136-1250918503_thumb.jpg hks circle earth kit and battery cover with custom blue wires and blue radiator cover

post-1136-1250918735_thumb.jpg eclipse reversing camera

post-1136-1250918529_thumb.jpg sound meter post-1136-1250918561_thumb.jpg third brake light

big thanks to Sb for some goodies supplied including rbt motorsports radiator cover in blue

battery cover

post-1136-1250918346_thumb.jpg

Love the car Rocky!! Always have, Always will

Simply one of the best examples of any ZZE122's out there.

I can't wait to see this work of art, in car shows and magazines either.

Keep up the great work

:clap::toast::clap::toast:

Just "some" goodies!? Holy heck - that is a lot of new toys!! I'm very jealous heheheh and loving the rear DVD screens. Especially so because it's Eclipse gear and I love their stuff :D

The painted engine cover looks really good too :) I'm struggling to think of more things that could possibly go into/onto this car but I'm sure you've got more in store!

thanks Tash

There is still some things that could go on that i have in mind, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*cough cough* Supercharger Cough* ;) :lol:

Evo

might leave the supercharger to you Evo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL :P Fair enough XD

car looks exceptional Rocky :D aka Robyn ;)

i hope to see this in person next year at the Annual Meet :yahoo: B)

Evo

• 1 month later...