Bumper Mesh

Since I was asked by Chris here is a pic of the bumper with the mesh sorry but the day is shirty in Melb so is a bit dark. Done with a Glue gun and careful cutting of the mesh (purchased from Autobahn). Remove the top grill to do it and be very carefull as you will scratch paint and cut yourself. There are some clips on the bumper so you can use those. Glue Gun costs approx $20 at Bunnings (GMC).

well done! i am surprised that not more of us do this as it is inexpensive and very easy to do. instead of hot glue an adhesive you can use is black silicone for around $5.

if you think aluminium mesh is expensive from autobarn you can pick up sheets from go-lo (not all stores have stock). or you can use gutter guard mesh. at bunnings they have it in plastic and this is around $3 for several metres.

below is a picture of a 206 front bar with aluminium gutter guard mesh. go for chrome if you want to stand out.

http://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/40/98/30_1.JPG

Mate Zip Ties on a red car ahhhhh no don't think so. Where are you going to get ties that colour match...... Besides that the stuff off a glue gun is quite brittle and easy to break if it came to that.