*SOLD* [VIC] TRD Aurion OEM 19" Alloy wheels in Gunmetal (w/centrecaps)

After months of planning and dreaming, I finally came to the decision the other day to part with my TRD wheels (which never actually made it onto the car :( )

One of the 4 has been purchased brand new from Toyota and has never actually had a tyre fitted to it, the other 3 were purchased in a set of 3 (4th had been cracked/warped) I painted the 3 to match the brand new one, the colour is slightly different. Me being the perfectionist I am just don't think i could honestly live with it, so I reluctantly decided to quite while i was ahead and move these along

There are minor scratches and nicks in the 3 used ones,could quite easily be filled up if you wanted, but they're barely noticeable as is unless your up close.

I have listed these on eBay, aswell, but am willing to let them go on here for $900 + shipping if they don't meet the Buy It Now price.

Here is the link to the auction if you want to have a bid; http://cgi.ebay.com....23#ht_500wt_954

Otherwise you can PM me or email me at jrquantrelle@live.com.au for any offers/details

Edited by VIPZR6

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 19

FUEL WARNING MESSAGE

2. 19

FUEL WARNING MESSAGE

3. 19

FUEL WARNING MESSAGE

4. 0

Typical Price for a Replacement Key - 2000 Toyota Torago

5. 19

FUEL WARNING MESSAGE

6. 1