[SYD] MINI MEET- PENRITH

Hi everyone!!!

i havent been to a meet since november and won't be able to make any till the june meet.

so how about we get together for a casual chat over coffee and donuts for breakie then possibly a mini drive somewhere local.

when: APRIL 15, 2007

where: KRISY KREME'S PENRITH OUTSIDE PANTHERS.

time: 10AM SHARP

please bring with you your wonderfull smiles and shiny cars!!!!

p.s. don't forget your camera's. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww i wanna come :( but i got church!! hmm maybe i can get out of church for 1 sunday lol!! big ask... ill do my best

yeah one day off is good!!

you've been good all year you know you deserve it :D

awww i wanna come :( but i got church!! hmm maybe i can get out of church for 1 sunday lol!! big ask... ill do my best

yeah one day off is good!!

u've been good all year u know u deserve it :D

Is there a evening mass for your church?

i play the organ at church.....so yeh its kinda hard for me to skip a sunday...but the 15th falls on church picnic day, which i dont play...so i just might be able to sneak out! :P lol - very hard for me to go on other sundays without the whole church noticing that the young organist is missing!! haha

Edited by Miss Sexc CROlla

i play the organ at church.....so yeh its kinda hard for me to skip a sunday...but the 15th falls on church picnic day, which i dont play...so i just might be able to sneak out! :P lol - very hard for me to go on other sundays without the whole church noticing that the young organist is missing!! haha

yay!!!

i finally get to meet u!!

see u there

:D

too far. petrol is too expensive these days <_<

too far to go from the hills to Penrith...? That's what, 20-30kms? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::whistling:

:lol:

stivo's take premium only but i don't hear anyone else complaining about petrol..... :P :lol:

dylan comes from woolongong regularly to villawoood meets......you'll never hear a complaint from him. oh and he has a stivo to :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

come on ppl bump for this mini meet...... :D

cry more, I have car payments, rent, and ****ty pay... is $5 worth of petrol really going to break the bank?

:lol::clap:

bump for the krispy kremes meet!!!

come on sydney siders penrith isn't that far!!!

exactly one week to go!!!

kinda got over KK after about 6months of the penrith store opening... :/

what r we gonna do there?

it's not even about the donuts............hello!!!!!

it is a close place to chill and say hi over coffee or hot chocolate etc....and meet before we go on a mountain run. :D

i will also be bringing the shift lights for those that were in the group buy. :D

it's called socializing :P

so how about we get together for a casual chat over coffee and donuts for breakie then possibly a mini drive somewhere local.

from the first post :D

if petrol costs too much, dont have a car?!?!?!?!

gezz, just this easter long weekend, I have driven to OH84BY's Place 4 times from the lower mountains.

I know fuel cost money and I understand re-payments on houses and cars, but being SOOOOO close is just lame. if you had already made plans, then yeah...... can't do much there.

I will be there, we'll fine a nice place where people can chat and cruise tooo

cya there

geez mish if you wanted somewhere CLOSE then wouldnt you have chosen something in blacktown area? lol

not exactly closer than villawood is to our house is it?? :P

isnt there anywhere in blacktown you can organise a meet? lol