Stereo, HID & Front Grill.

Sup Everyone.. thought i'll post up some photos of my car and what i've done to it so far.. i had to lower my rear speakers and custom mould it into my Sub box because the Subs were rattling the jebus out of my back Shelf.. it sounds 10times Better.. i can feel the BASS!.. lol.. i've recently installed the HID's which was a little challenging coz i've got big hands =( and installed my Front Grill that i bought from Thailand a month back.. i'm still waiting for my Custom plates..! its taking for ever!!! i'm getting impatient lol.. i got my car done at Westside Car Audio in Cannington.. the Boys there are quite Good and installations and excellent customer service.. aite enjoy!

... it won't let me upload my files.. my files are like under 100kb.. mann..

Err... why can't i upload any photos on this topic? it says :

Attachment space used 1.18MB of 1000K

Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space

My photos are under 100kb each and i haven't uploaded any for this topic... Someone Help please... i've uploaded the photos to my Gallery already.. so yeh..

you need to put your photos onto a website like photobucket

then with your post in here, put the URL of your pictures in here by clicking on the "add attatchments" part at the top of the reply area, that is where you put your photo URL........ good luck

Sup Everyone.. thought i'll post up some photos of my car and what i've done to it so far.. i had to lower my rear speakers and custom mould it into my Sub box because the Subs were rattling the jebus out of my back Shelf.. it sounds 10times Better.. i can feel the BASS!.. lol.. i've recently installed the HID's which was a little challenging coz i've got big hands =( and installed my Front Grill that i bought from Thailand a month back.. i'm still waiting for my Custom plates..! its taking for ever!!! i'm getting impatient lol.. i got my car done at Westside Car Audio in Cannington.. the Boys there are quite Good and installations and excellent customer service.. aite enjoy!

... it won't let me upload my files.. my files are like under 100kb.. mann..

same happened to me, the auto reduce couldnt do it in the forum section, if you put them in your album, members ride section, that will reduce the size, then copy and paste them into "my pictures" on your computer, then you will be able to attach them to your forum as they will be reduced. The only prob, your album in the members ride section only takes 3 at a time. Thats the way i did it last time, but im a moron when it comes to computers, and im probably going the long way about it.

• 3 weeks later...
Any brand or idea where to find a similar grill? Would love one.

Cheers

is it possible to mesh the stock grille?

Ill be trying it on the weekend...pics & DIY if its possible. Anyone know what a spare grill costs?

Any brand or idea where to find a similar grill? Would love one.

Cheers

is it possible to mesh the stock grille?

Ill be trying it on the weekend...pics & DIY if its possible. Anyone know what a spare grill costs?

on ya... post em up!!!

i think the stock one will look nice with black mesh

Been looking at the grille, It looks like Ill need to buy a non-sportivo grill to mod...otherwise Ill have the little dip in the middle of the bottom. It looks like the Sportivo's are thinner than the others...

Means Ill also have the chrome ring around it too unless I go over it.

Geez it would be easier if I could just buy one....