[SYD]ZRE Shoot + Mini cruise

Hey Guys

i am trying to plan the shoot for a Sunday as it does seem a little bit easier for some people, it will be either the 10/01/2010 or the 17/01/2010, i know it may be a little bit of a short notice but there is just about a month to organize. Also can i get some input on some places to get some photo's done? also i am thinking of just doing a cruise after wards just for the fun of it any ideas on that to?

Cheers

Charlie

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo charlie, i honestly dont know any places besides homebush and rockdale/ la perouse...LOL!! cruzing near the beach is always a good spot.. Im gonna make sure im coming to this one for SURE!!!.

Sounds good to me,find out in a couple of weeks if iam free on either of those two Sundays..

Could meet up at Krispy Kreme at the airport(domestic) for coffee then photos around the corner,road around the back which goes to a long term car park has an area to park and shoot.

OR

further down La Perouse on Foreshore Drv they have a new parking area near the water where they building a new shipping port as well

Sounds good to me,find out in a couple of weeks if iam free on either of those two Sundays..

Could meet up at Krispy Kreme at the airport(domestic) for coffee then photos around the corner,road around the back which goes to a long term car park has an area to park and shoot.

OR

further down La Perouse on Foreshore Drv they have a new parking area near the water where they building a new shipping port as well

sounds good John, i dont mind where ever we go as long as we get some photo's done and catch up with everyone, that's what im pretty much trying to do.

Charlie

17th would be the best day for me cuz im goin away for 2 weeks from the 2nd - 17th to help out the thai temple up at berrilee but if it does happen on the 10th i will sneak out for a few hours hahaha =/ tho rather the 17th :D

Edited by Ascendant Rice

I am good with any date and place so far....

But is it for ZRE's only??? :(

mate just turn up and when they are having their photo's dont park the car near the zre's ...... pretty simple ...... it is all about being a social event right ...........

I am good with any date and place so far....

But is it for ZRE's only??? :(

mate your more than welcome to join us, we are all there just for the fun of it it's also good to meet some new faces

Charlie

if any one is bored today and want's to help scout locations, call me 0414186682

damn i wish i could pete but i have to fix my front bar damn truck on the highway,one it's tyres blew up and ended up ripping out the protective panel underneath which was covering my CAI and i want to cover that back up because the filter get soaked with water and it need to get fixed asap

Charlie

haha awww :( dam im driving down in my zre in feb :D can we also have a foto shoot then :D going down to watch topgear live :D

HELL YEAH Ray!!! i wanna go to top gear aswell. i reckon we can sort out a photo shoot wen u come down.

haha awww :( dam im driving down in my zre in feb :D can we also have a foto shoot then :D going down to watch topgear live :D

HELL YEAH Ray!!! i wanna go to top gear aswell. i reckon we can sort out a photo shoot wen u come down.

haha sweet :D

So is it the 10th or 17th ppl?

im pushing it against the 17th wy.....getting my car serviced on the 11th so the 17th may be a bit easrier

Yeah bro sweet... Will wants to come aswell and he also prefers the 17th... So the 17th it is??

im pushing it against the 17th wy.....getting my car serviced on the 11th so the 17th may be a bit easrier

Yeah bro sweet... Will wants to come aswell and he also prefers the 17th... So the 17th it is??

17th it is....now to pick a spot and maybe plan a route for a cruise? i'll see how i go on sunday when i get my day off

Charlie

17th it is....now to pick a spot and maybe plan a route for a cruise? i'll see how i go on sunday when i get my day off

Charlie

Yeah bro sweet!!! The 17th it is!!!