1/4 Mile, (0-400M) Time Slips

I tried looking for my slip today, can't find it

this is all I got:

tn_IMG_1243.jpg

I ran 16.28 ... stock toyota corolla levin in full street trim (including melways hehe) + almost worn tires

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well decided to hit the strip tonight after i got the CES done this arvo.....

n e ways only got 3 runs cos it was PACKED plus 1 motorbike decided it would be fun to leave a trail of oil down the whole friggin 1/4 :angry: (took 45 mins to clean up :( )

best time of the night was 15.2 :)

shall post time slip up shortly ....

just can't nail the launches :( :( :(

post-356-1124546722_thumb.jpg

Edited by wei wei

• 3 weeks later...

gallery_279_18_1126104905.jpg

here's my best 'recorded' time...

I had 4 runs as it was a HUGE turnout and the largest spectator crowd ever for Wed nights... took me 2 runs to get used to staging <_<

this one above was my third

My 4th one the computer didn't reset so no time was recorded, both myself and the car I was running were p!ssed off as it was both or our best runs fro the night... Also it was 4 races from the end of the night so none of the Toymods guys managed to catch it :( I hope there may be a video somewhere but I doubt it very much...

This run was sweet... launched at 6K gripped the whole way, chirped into 2nd at 6200 and well... just went from there, perfect changes the whole way..

I must say thanks to Western Toyota for fixing my clutch too, worked like a charm :)

Edited by Blue_Stivo

My new best (only just) :D

It can probally do better with a harder launch, but it wasnt working last night with either wheelspin or axle tramp galore, so i stuck with soft launches and was doing consistent 14.8's all night.

P9080013.jpg

I think its time to retire the rolla from drag racing and get the celica out there

Awesome to hear you got the drag bug dylan :)

would hardly say I caught the bug... I got ONE good time in out of 4, 2 good run but one not timed <_<

spent a lot of time waiting around doing nothin'... Track work is much more fun...

When I get my rims and tyres, I'll be back out to Wakefield Park before I hit WSID again...

Edited by Blue_Stivo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys this pinned topic is to upload your 1/4 time slips or indicate how u went down the 1/4 and not to discuss mods and other stuff .... can you please start a new thread else where in the forum ....

cheers

Bill

• 1 month later...

My best in my Levin 1ZZ last night with everything in the car still and no Tyre psi changin. Pure street trim.

Be kind, it was my first time to the strip. Cant get launch right. need to reset the ecu for the stivo exhaust and then install my CAI.

I will crack 16 within the next few months i promise :)

gallery_1254_127_469635.jpg

Edited by SyxXPaC

well, I've beaten Craig's time (with a stock clutch and flywheel too ;) ) I'm not sure of Bangn's time but I'm now clearly the 2nd fastest in NSW anyway... Until a certain person FINALLY gets his butt in gear and gets out to the track on time... with a helmet :rolleyes:

gallery_279_18_43741.jpg

that 2.27 60footer is crazy dylan Compared to Daves ones.

Well Done (whoops not chat in here Sorry Bill) :(

Yeah, down a little on termainal speed compared to Dave's run. Good to see there is a little bit of room there... though next time out it will be with different tyres, I think the old stockys are now well dead after the burnouts I was laying down to get heat into them. :P

I also didn't lower the pressure too much I was @ 29-30 psi when cold