Where to lower? (Brisbane)

DHC09

Hi guys (of brisvegas)

Im planing to fit some Kings superlows to my rolla but not sure bout the best (price, work quality..etc) place to get them and fitted. The only place i know so far is City Suspension and perhaps repco and autobarn.

As u can tell im a noob to all this... so any help will be great.

PS is it a pain goin over speed bumps, kerbs...etc with superlows? i did some measurements and seems to be alrite (i dun have kit)

I havent had an issue with anything..

and my car is sitting on superlows..

you just have to drive smart and go really slowly over speedbumps.. :ph34r:

:lol: i see u are in melb. go and learn from the master low rider danz. he seems to cut all these angles from nowhere and his car never scrapes :P

:lol: i see u are in melb. go and learn from the master low rider danz. he seems to cut all these angles from nowhere and his car never scrapes :P

Look again.....He is in brisbane...not in melb, so its a bit hard for him to learn form danz..

fitting springs is pretty straight foreward, i went to midas when i got my springs fitted on my rolla, cost me $150 all up.

$150 all up? geez thats much much lower than the quotes i got

city suspension quote me $150 for a pair of springs = $300 just for springs.. and $290 and fit them and alignment so thats $590 all up for me :blink: does that sound right??

the midas ppl havent bothered to call me back :angry:

Look again.....He is in brisbane...not in melb, so its a bit hard for him to learn form danz..

look again.. he quoted me... meaning it was directed at me... and I AM in melbourne.. so its easy to learn from danz :ph34r:

fitting springs is pretty straight foreward, i went to midas when i got my springs fitted on my rolla, cost me $150 all up.

city suspension quote me $150 for a pair of springs = $300 just for springs.. and $290 and fit them and alignment so thats $590 all up for me :blink: does that sound right??

Mine cost me $350 Fitted total cost for 4 King Superlows fitted :)

so $590 is a joke :lol:

look again.. he quoted me... meaning it was directed at me... and I AM in melbourne.. so its easy to learn from danz :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol:

Online lesson is available.

Mine cost me $350 Fitted total cost for 4 King Superlows fitted :)

so $590 is a joke :lol:

Yeah $350 sounds pretty good

Where and how much did u get the springs? the cheapest i've seen are $220 on ebay

Haha.......sorry....my mistake..thought he quoted the first guy..... :P

Learn from the master then, young padwan.......

Haha.......sorry....my mistake..thought he quoted the first guy..... :P

Learn from the master then, young padwan.......

oo we don't want any erect light-sabres now ladies