chicken's rice mobile

chicken

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks rocky. next mods would be more research on coding. but there is a group buy on M3 suspension parts i might consider. ive given up on exterior mods just way too expensive for my budget. a gloss black vinyl roof is doable though :)

Edited by chicken

• 4 weeks later...

well, I found out the sex of my car :D

after finally sorting out the coding to activate voice control. a female voice from the car speakers spoke to me! youtube vids of the bmw voice control i watched had a male voice so this female voice was pleasant surprise :lol:

• 3 months later...

Nice, makes a huge difference.. Other than thickness is the look different to stock one?

I want a facelift wheel for mine but thinking expensive headache?

thanks the new wheel has perforated and softer leather and has the contoured grips at 10 and 2 o'clock like in the facelift corolla and aurion. i got it second hand for cheap because its a standard wheel now and the bmw performance steering wheel options are more desirable with modders. it fits with the original airbag.

does the facelift corolla share the same airbag as yours? if airbags are different you risk having different airbag plugs which requires the facelift spiral assy (an expensive problem with my TRD wheel in the zze). it would be a headache if that was the case. the facelift wheel is very nice though and i like the flat bottom.

124u5pc.jpg

Nice, makes a huge difference.. Other than thickness is the look different to stock one?

I want a facelift wheel for mine but thinking expensive headache?

thanks the new wheel has perforated and softer leather and has the contoured grips at 10 and 2 o'clock like in the facelift corolla and aurion. i got it second hand for cheap because its a standard wheel now and the bmw performance steering wheel options are more desirable with modders. it fits with the original airbag.

does the facelift corolla share the same airbag as yours? if airbags are different you risk having different airbag plugs which requires the facelift spiral assy (an expensive problem with my TRD wheel in the zze). it would be a headache if that was the case. the facelift wheel is very nice though and i like the flat bottom.

Yep that looks and must feel sooooo much better.. Not sure about pre-face and current wheels, to be honest I haven't researched yet, a member here has the TTE wheel on his pre-face ZRE and that looks similar, perforated leather and grips but the new ZRE wheel does come close to it,love the flat bottom too..

• 5 years later...