c-one wing tips, aftermarket grill and eyelids

Kenshin X

hey

i do know the diff between the pre and facelift models

i meant the diff between the pre-facelift eyelids and the facelift eyelids cause u have them up for $35 and $80 respectively.

i also wana buy a CAI so will probs save my money for that unless they get really cheap

oh, my bad... yeah unfortunately the people who make the aftermarket ones for the prefacelift do not make ones for the facelift models. so i had to source them else where, and top stage ones are the cheapest i can find.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey kenshinx, how many people do you have for facelift eyelids so far?

hey mate 3 people so far, i'll try and get them down to 70 bucks...

EDIT: CONFIRMED FROM TOPSTAGE 60 dollars a pair for FACELIFT AND PRE FACELIFT REAR LIDS, ALSO FOR THE FACELIFT EYELIDS TOO!

Edited by Kenshin X

ok count me in, but it would be heaps good if u could try and get it down to 60 haha..

cheers

ok count me in, but it would be heaps good if u could try and get it down to 60 haha..

cheers

need 10 or more to get that, gah... looks like not enough people interested :( did u want tips too? :clap:

Edited by Kenshin X

cheers

need 10 or more to get that, gah... looks like not enough people interested :( did u want tips too? :clap:

ok. lol i dont have a spoiler

cheers

keep for future use :clap: :clap: :clap:

cheers

not enough money atm. saving up for some wheels :lol:

cheers

ummm yummy wheels i'd go for them only if it wasn't for the heavy price tag on the 17s tires. <_< can be up to twice as expensive compared to the stock 16s

cheers

ummm yummy wheels i'd go for them only if it wasn't for the heavy price tag on the 17s tires. <_< can be up to twice as expensive compared to the stock 16s

yeh i know :( but theres nothing going for my car's exterior atm.. running on steelies haha all black. hopefully the eyelids will make a change and some custom plates(when im able to think of something good to put on).

how much are the rear eyelids from topstage?

cheers

yeh i know :( but theres nothing going for my car's exterior atm.. running on steelies haha all black. hopefully the eyelids will make a change and some custom plates(when im able to think of something good to put on).

how much are the rear eyelids from topstage?

crap u reminded me, i haen't asked yet! i'll ask first thing on monday! :D

hey guys i'm going to start pm'ing those guys who are interested in the eyelids, wings, grill etc. :yahoo:

PLEASE REPLAY/PAY BY MIDNIGHT 4TH OF MAY 2010. OTHERWISE I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND WILL CANCEL YOUR ORDER. :angry:

Those who return pm's will be given my account details/mobile number so you can contact me about the total/sub total of the purchase they are going to make. ;)

Hopefully, prices are just right and i'll try my absolute BEST to bring those prices DOWN :D

Regards and thanks all,

Kenshin X :)

EDIT: pm's have ALL been sent, if i left anyone out please contact me ASAP! thanks guys!

Edited by Kenshin X

man i only paid 150 for tyres.. which i thought was cheap as for 17" :P

man i only paid 150 for tyres.. which i thought was cheap as for 17" :P

update guys, topstage has NOW confirmed that BOTH eyelids and realids (both for facelift and pre-facelift are 60 BUCKS PER PAIR :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

pm me your interest i may keep this part of the group buy a bit longer!!!

cheers!

new extension thread has been made for these, cheers

Edited by Kenshin X

update final list: PLEASE IF THIS IS WRONG/MISSED ANYONE OUT PM ME ASAP! I will pm with bank details after i ring CC and confirm the prices for you as for the postage i will have to look at it individually as some will some in two boxes (will try to fit into one so u dont have to pay double ;)

Wingtips (prefacelift)

JDMwhore ok

Kenshin X ok

Wingtips (facelift)

young. ok

Mark2zz ok

Danny123R ok

grill (pre-facelift)

JDMwhore ok

hAmZ ok

BlackSheep ok

eyelids (pre-facelift)

JDMwhore ok

hAmZ ok

Blacksheep ok

Edited by Kenshin X

Just a friendly reminder guys:

those who haven't paid yet, please do so by friday 7th of may so i can confirm orders to be picked up on saturday the 8th of may

cheers! :)

hi just an update guys, i rang CC just now and asked how the parts are going. ..

they said that they still haven't got the wingtips as yet of today. he will ring on friday if he will have it by then. will definitely keep you guys regularly updated so you know whats going on...

sorry guys :( but good things come to those who wait! :clap:

hey guys, update:

I rang CC yesterday afternoon and so far:

2x grills

2x pair of wingtips (pre-facelift)

1/2x pair of eyelids (pre-facelift)

have come in, ETA on the remaining facelift models wingtips from their supplier, "they will come in hopefully by next week"

as for the remaining grill and eyelids ETA would possibly be around the same time next week.

im going to pick whatever he's got up today and if he gets them in next week, i'll be picking the remaining parts up next saturday.

sorry guys, hope u understand.

(i reckon they just forgot to order the rest in the tossers :angry: )

Edited by Kenshin X