Looking for body kit!!

TwlDC

Hi everyone

I'm new for this forum. This few day, i'm looking for 2003 camry Altise V6's wide kit

but i find lots of website, I saw some body kit that's too special....

i just want cheapest and look nice, just simarliar like original

thx

naww, i think camry deserves more then cheap and nice, as people say, you get what you pay for :P, otherwise try ebaying?

Edited by akuma

Great, you're in Melbourne!

Contact Freddy @ Topstage. He was working on a bodykit for the 2003 model Camry Sportivo. I think it's exactly what you are after. I have some photos on my phone I think. Let me know if you want to see them.

URL: http://www.topstage.com.au/

Mobile: 0401 216 460

Let him know Brandon referred you :D

heyy

would love to see those bodykit pic... is it possible to post it here or if not email it to me??

hope to hhear from you soon

• 3 weeks later...

Great, you're in Melbourne!

Contact Freddy @ Topstage. He was working on a bodykit for the 2003 model Camry Sportivo. I think it's exactly what you are after. I have some photos on my phone I think. Let me know if you want to see them.

URL: http://www.topstage.com.au/

Mobile: 0401 216 460

Let him know Brandon referred you :D

heyy

would love to see those bodykit pic... is it possible to post it here or if not email it to me??

hope to hhear from you soon

found the pics yet? here is some, i think the car brandon talks about is this...post-3986-1176888673_thumb.jpg

post-3986-1176888650_thumb.jpg

That's the car. It's not a wide kit, but's a kit nonetheless :P

The photos are stored on my phone memory, not memory card so I'm not sure how to get them out. Unless you want to PM me your mobile number, I can send a couple through. Sorry about that.

erm, this is my car ^^"

I have been discussing with him too bout making a wide body kit for my camry, but a large car with wide body?? hard to park in parking lots... and... now i got my aurion, i gave this car for my little sis to drive, so... ... ... dont know what should i do now with camry... ... ...

freddy@topstage.com 0401216460 email or call him, he will surely help you out, and if u r doing a wide kit, contact me too~ then mb we do it together~ BROTHER CAR! lolz, should be fun+funny~

erm, this is my car ^^"

I have been discussing with him too bout making a wide body kit for my camry, but a large car with wide body?? hard to park in parking lots... and... now i got my aurion, i gave this car for my little sis to drive, so... ... ... dont know what should i do now with camry... ... ...

freddy@topstage.com 0401216460 email or call him, he will surely help you out, and if u r doing a wide kit, contact me too~ then mb we do it together~ BROTHER CAR! lolz, should be fun+funny~

Ohh hey man, didn't realise it was you! :lol:

Yeah a wide body is is abit too much on a wide enough car as you said. It'll only become a show car then.

You bought an Aurion? Nice one! Getting Freddy to do custom work on that too? :lol:

I think we met b4 rite?

Hrm... very hard to decide now, have to choose 1 between camry and aurion... a really hard decision... a wide front for aurion is SUPER NICE!!!! but... then i will double-park(1car using 2 spot) everyday? haha

Unless!!! smb wan sponsor me? i think around $3000 is enough? thanks? Please pm me and i will provide u with my bank details~ (JOKE)

erm, this is my car ^^"

Love the rear end of your Sportivo, it looks brilliant B)

the eyelids look hot, how much would he charge for that?

well, i always get my job done from him, EVERY BODY WORK!! so, i think he gave me tat eyelid for free! coz~ FREDDY IS A NICE GUY!! i remember he told me the price, not expensive, but the painting job by smb was expensive...

serious? how much would a front body, and rear cost? i want to be unique. :clap:

unique as in custom made? coz aurion doesnt have any body kit in market yet(not the factory made), so has to be "unique"=custom made. It is of course a bit more expensive due to custom, but if u wan quality job done and still, a good price, just contact freddy at 0401216460. Hopefully he isnt too busy for this.

U have an Aurion rite? wat r u intending to do? front bumper or just lip?

yeh just contacted him. he said minimum price would be 1600 for whole body, eyelids are 80, planning to get eyelids first :D. he said to 'book' an appointment, he does sound very busy :S lol. ive got a camry btw.

Edited by akuma

haha, im getting eyelids first. asian driver needs a really asian looking car, how much would it cost to get to painted? ive got like 8spare little bottles of touch up paint that matches my car, would that do the work? also how much wil it cost to paint the whole kit?

****, tat i got to ask. I dont like using touch up paint, especially, yr car is sooo new, might as well pay a bit more for a good paint job done(around $800? I M REALLY NOT SURE!). When u get the eyelid in progress, ask him where to paint, and how much, he will take care of tat too.

so, u r asian too? frm?

Don't bother painting your eyelids with touch up paint. Get it done properly for around $50 or $60 (possibly less) or so at the panel beaters. You want a perfect finish especially on a new car :)

As for bodykit prices, your quote can vary greatly. Somewhere between 1k to 2k for most places. Some places would charge much more.

• 2 weeks later...

sweet, freddy moulded my headlights, said it should be ready by tuesday/wednesday.im getting a carbon fibre eyelid done. :D next month or 2, getting my whole front bar done as well.