Looking for body kit!!

TwlDC

sweet, freddy moulded my headlights, said it should be ready by tuesday/wednesday.im getting a carbon fibre eyelid done. :D next month or 2, getting my whole front bar done as well.

i seriously recon, u do the whole body kit all together, and paint them together, will save u a LOT.. AND u r recommended from BigBum and i, as freddy's friend, i really hope u get them done all together, coz he is really busy with a lot of stuff and projects lying around his front house~ and freddy might able to offer u a better price and quicker time to finish everything in 1 go.

yeh, true. maybe in 2months time. how much did it cost to paint your body danny? btw, you planning to body kit your aurion? cause if we do it together might be a bit cheaper for us ?

Edited by akuma

yeh, true. maybe in 2months time. how much did it cost to paint your body danny? btw, you planning to body kit your aurion? cause if we do it together might be a bit cheaper for us ?

u r driving camry, mine aurion, how to be cheaper? well, if u can find same camry 07 and build same kits together, then MB can be a little cheaper... but freddy's job is quality job, this is gurantee.

just remember some shxt, if u get body kit without wide body, u might feel "nothing enough", still look stockie. So if u like, better go for Wide body kit. Now problem comes, spacer is not allowed in melb, i heard from Freddy that u want to get rim then start body work. If u get rim, then wide body, then the rim might look not wide enough. Hope u get wat i mean, if dont, mb smb help explain if u get wat shxt i m saying?

Well, good luck on everything, and hope you can get everything done very SOON.

yeh, thought about it. prefare to get the body done first, hopefully by next month, if not for sure 2months time. then save up for rimsssss omgggggggggg! Freddy said my eyelids should be done by Friday. hope so, i really want to see how it looks. i'll trust on Freddies instincts, i wanted to go for the FPV - Typhoon look, but he said his got something else planned for me, so lets just hope for the best :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey TwlDC,

Did you end up sourcing a Kit for you Car ?

If not I have a complete set of Factory Sportivo add ons to give you Camry that Sportivo Look - All New inc

Front Lip Spoiler, Rear Boot Lid Spoiler, Rear Bumper Pods, Front Driving Light Housings etc

Even got a Spare Sportivo Front Bumber if you want to get really creative !! - You mentioned you wanted to keep it fairly Standard, well this is the closest you would get to standard !!

If not is anyone else interested as I will be listing these on EBay in the not so distant future !!

CheersF/S Camry Parts