Post Recall : Car feels like new

There's no need to be ashamed of your Stivo's figures Danthuyer.

We all know red ones go faster

Stu you mention that Red Stivos go faster!?!?!?!.........yet I am still to see a ticket from the drags to prove otherwise???

Both yourself and paul are rumored to have some serious moving cars. But unlike Shao and myself you have no ticket to prove it.

As far as this forum is concerned the 2 fastest Stivos here happen to be Shao and myself!!! both running 15.2 pre recall and both with tickets to prove it...........and guess what.....NIETHER OF THEM ARE RED!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :)

Ouch.... that really hurt man :P :P :P

All I've got is the 14.9 from HSV but no printout (but slightly worn clutch) and not me driving of course. :(

When the clutch, flywheel and Unichip is done I will then organise something probably with HSV again. Probably hand over the keys again too so as to see what it really can do without my poor excuse for shifting. I'm confident they'll get low 14's with it. Heck in the states Celica's with similiar mods have consistently run high 13's.

This time though I will pre arrange it so as to get a printout or something instead of last time being spur of the moment and nothing.

But you & Shao's cars will pretty much be the same so I think it would come down to who has the best coat of polish!

Isn't this whole modding thing fun :D

Melbourne , melbourne, melbourne...................always bloody melbourne :P

Never dismiss the black sheep (aka shao) or the white rocket (aka moi)

MUHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Ahh I see, beware the 'White Rocket' or as we like to call 'SNOW FLAKE' :lol::lol::lol: :P :P

Hey Danyther just trying to taunt you into rushing out and spending more money on go fasta bits.

No need to do that Stu. Big things are coming shortly, after a talk to a U.S based company the other day.........*rubbing hands together*

Oh and BTW I love the snowflake comment very cool ...haha get it 'COOL!'

But on going with that last photo from E-gene.......I was 'all over his car' literaly :P

But Craig we know what happens to snowflakes they melt and turn to water..... :P When exposed to Red heat.

In what way were you rubbing your hands together was anything else in between... :D :blink: Thats gotta hurt unless you were using KY :unsure::unsure:

But Craig we know what happens to snowflakes they melt and turn to water..... :P

In what way were you rubbing your hands together was anything else in between... :D :blink: Thats gotta hurt unless you were using KY :unsure::unsure:

:D KY is a good product. :D

look guys we all know that my 1zze is way faster :ph34r: cause the face lift ones go faster :P btw im glad to see that all you guys with stivos are seeings positive gains from the recall its nice ot know that some car manufacturers are willing to correct there mistakes.