Thread Removed.

hahaha, i've seen this one. they put, i think 4 inch monitors on the side of the front bumper. the funny thing is after a couple of months later after xzibit pimped his car, he crashed it and asked mtv if they do re-pimps..hilarious..

"Josh's Toyota Corolla (2003)

The car had suffered a lot of superficial body damage before it was "pimped". The reverse gear was also broken, which WCC had repaired. Intriguing features of this car included four liquid crystal displays mounted in the left and right of both front and rear bumpers.

Since being pimped, Josh wrecked the car, as he brought it to the "Where are They Now?" episode sans hood. Xzibit mockingly told Josh that they don't do Re-Pimps. Xzibit also revealed that, 15 minutes after giving Josh his rental car - MTV gives rental cars to the owners whose cars are being pimped - he also wrecked his rental car."

"Josh's Toyota Corolla (2003)

The car had suffered a lot of superficial body damage before it was "pimped". The reverse gear was also broken, which WCC had repaired. Intriguing features of this car included four liquid crystal displays mounted in the left and right of both front and rear bumpers.

Since being pimped, Josh wrecked the car, as he brought it to the "Where are They Now?" episode sans hood. Xzibit mockingly told Josh that they don't do Re-Pimps. Xzibit also revealed that, 15 minutes after giving Josh his rental car - MTV gives rental cars to the owners whose cars are being pimped - he also wrecked his rental car."

stop giving it away man! :lol:

stoopid yanks pimp my ride crap... for those who have discovery channel (yes discovery channel) watch the show OVERHAULIN it may be American muscle but they have re-done a civic and a eclipse and they do it properly along with one of the best designers in the world doing it for them chip foose.

Every one wants to be like mike !!! ( willsmith )

well Everyone wishes they had a sedan this HOT...

Pimp My Ride do excellent job on these cars ... good when money don't matter .....

.. shame most of the mods are not practicle .... one chevy i saw owned by girl with no job how she gunna afford 22inch tyres when da worn out ......

1:00am Network TEN Sunday 22.04.2007 Australia.

Pimp My Ride (30 mins, Rated: PG).

Xzibit takes a 2003 Corolla that has been in a bad accident and turns it into a musicians dream.

wtf... is this only for melbourne? :angry:

Melbourne tv guide .. umm i found this episode on the umm share network few weeks ago ....185mb is a bit big to e-mail to you ..

Another note: i just got handed a copy of Pimp My ride Game on PS2 .. hehe worth a look and a laugh

can't believe the condition of the rolla before the transformation.

how much would that have cost (if money matters)?

pity those musical chairs can't play the full octave (i'm assuming there's only 4 sounds)