HID replacement Bulbs

a couple of us.. (akuma and I :P)

want to buy some HID replacement bulb... saw some from ebay... but im not sure if they r good or not...

from my experience..

ebay bulb = cheap = flickers in a few month... but thats only for led parkers and stuff..

anyone of u.. bought HID bulbs from ebay before?? are they any good??? are the seller still selling them??

does repco and all sell HID bulbs???

i want 10000k!!!!

Edited by XploShun

from oversea..

at least 5-10 working days..

akuma!! show us some pics will ya!!!

which seller did u deal with? and what k

i want 10000k coz 8000k is just white for me... maybe im colour blind... :rolleyes:

does "RunX" have 10000k??

are the balasts universal?

I have 6000k HID's, can i put 8000k Replacement bulbs using the same balast.\?

yeh, you should beable too. al universal bulb plugs use same ballast.

I bought and get my HID Bulbs from eBay (since they're way more expensive in australia, especially for my type) got the 6500k,8000k & 10000k.

I didn't go for brand, I went for the cheapest & I have been using them for more than 8 months now and no problem whatsoever. :)

I bought and get my HID Bulbs from eBay (since they're way more expensive in australia, especially for my type) got the 6500k,8000k & 10000k.

I didn't go for brand, I went for the cheapest & I have been using them for more than 8 months now and no problem whatsoever. :)

hey leasaunce

can you tell me which seller on ebay??

hey leasaunce

can you tell me which seller on ebay??

the seller's ID is: zgperformance http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10000K-McCu...110502959QQrdZ1 that's just one of his auctions. also you have to remember, there are 2 different type of plugs. so to be in the safe side, send a photo of your plug to the seller. If you do get the wrong plug, you always can buy the conversion plug for it. (hope all these makes sense )

Edited by leasaunce

this zgperformance is not selling the cheapest one for sure...

including postage its at least 80-90 AUD.. one of the most expensive ones...

cheapest ive seen so far are around 50 AUD...

hmm...lol I just realized you have the H3 or H7 bulbs. all the "H" something bulbs are getting cheaper now, unlike the D2S or D2R bulbs.

so no ozzie sellers on eBay that sell just the bulbs??! :blink:

$50 sounds pretty cheap for me. Go and buy that!

• 2 months later...