Strut Bar

Kenneth

Hey there, I've been digging through eBay as I was looking for a strut bar for my 03 corolla :)

Couldn't find much but came across this..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Corolla-2002...bayphotohosting

Just wondering if its trustworthy or isit just a big waste of time getting it?

Thanks heaps :D

alright :P point taken.. wont go close to it then haha..

maybe i will wait for one of the group buys again :P :P or just hunt around for bargain :D

thanks for the heads up blue_stivo

I got a strut bar from that same seller (not for a rolla though) and it works fine imho. Made a fair bit of difference. My uncle also got one from that seller too (RS Impreza) and he said it made alot of difference for him.

ah now we have some different opinion here..

lol isnt this hard :P one say yes one says no but i guess i'd hv to wait n see :)

but thanks delvance :) if you bought one and happy with it i guess thats all thts matters! will keep a close look :D

Seems the rolla one is crap and might be worth it to spend a bit more on a name brand one from everyone elses reponses.

The one my uncle got was a direct copy of an sti one so it seemed good, it braced the towers and had extra braces leading to the firewall too. The one i got is for an fto and looking at the design of it, it seems direct and effective. Certainly made a huge difference for my car during sweepers. My rolla uses a pedders one and that's fantastic but if you're after a name brand one that ain't too expensive, try cusco maybe ?

GL hehe

• 2 weeks later...
P1020836.jpg

i got mine installed today! heheh! to be honest i cant tell the diff in handling...!

but it sure looks good!

LET us know how it goes :P haha like kelvin said :P maybe u need to do a REAL hard corner

lol you've installed a strut bar and you can't tell the difference? i put one in my KE70 ages ago and i felt it instantly, hehe, hit up some hard corners as suggested above, you'll love it!

Chris

ive cornerd @ 50-60ks @ 90 degree bend on a safe closed enviroment.

i can not tell the difference because of the coilovers that i have. i have hookd the wheel really hard.. the car will just hook into the corner... if im goin a bit too fast.. i get abit of understeer...