Sportivo sightings in Melb

Sp33dY

I had a rather inspirational 'cruise' along side a Black Corolla Sportivo the other nigth at about 11:45am up flemington rd / Mt.Alexander Rd. I had the black echo with Corolla Sportivo Rims and plates OZECHo ...

Also honked a Red Sportivo last night with red custom pLates 'AXsomething' ... i think he was at that photoshoot meet? I could be wrong :)

Along the same lines as this post, today on Burwood Highway, just near Station Street I saw I white sportivo at full roar :) (1st gear & 2nd gear), it had red plates, c-one spoiler ends, stickers one the front doors etc. It sounded more like a big bore motor bike than a car ;) . Was it anyone on this forum, if so what mods did it have?

yeah welli only got my stivo last tuesday.

i work down the docks so im gettin around footscray road and footscray abit.

but i see rollas all the time can never tell if there stivos or not because theres so many with the loos but there levins acents and sh@t to hard to tell without being next to them.

im hangin to see a fellow stivo driver all the ones i though were ended up being mockups.

e-gene do you have a stivo or levin?

because i see a white levin like your pic all the time and think its a stivo till i get up close to it and see its a levin.

i saw peekay this afternoon out that way so i dare say ill see you sooner or later

im in a lucifer red stivo stock standard tinted windows.

im gettin personal plates soon enough so youll know its me when i get em but at the mo my normal plates start in tab.

hope to see ya ride soon buddy.

if im not moving to quick and miss it lol

hmm looks like half the melbourne population is around the Footscray area (me included).

I'm down Barkly St/Footscray Rd in the morning on the way to the monash freeway.

If you see a black stivo with slimline number plates & a unique Sportivo badge on the rear (black with satin chrome edges) then thats me :ph34r:

L-rec so its you that i see everymorning.....

mines the red one with red personalised plates.

Hey mate! I've spotted you before, but that was like months ago. If I run into you again I'll be sure to wave hi :)

• 1 year later...

I've had my sportivo for three years. Dunno why i decided to come out from hiding. I travel every morning down ballarat -- >footscray rd. ---> Queensberry. Black Sportivo with gunmetal buddy clubs with my name as plates: Alvz....honk if u see me!!!! makes my drive to work a little more exciting.

; )