I feel so sorry for this guy...

Mopp

the song's called "it was a good day" sick ***** oldskool video...

omg that guy he reminds me of one of my DUMBASS cuzzins full of bullsh!t (he used to have a "skyline"... the one that came BEFORE the R31... he used to call it a GTR and trick me (i was only 14) by calling his muffler a "turbo" and claiming that a turbo installed would cost a mere $500 but he got hooked up for free lol...

"and there's the pulley for the turbo" hahaha so if turbos use pulleys then i guess superchargers use exaust turbines lol...

the song's called "it was a good day" sick ***** oldskool video...

omg that guy he reminds me of one of my DUMBASS cuzzins full of bullsh!t (he used to have a "skyline"... the one that came BEFORE the R31... he used to call it a GTR and trick me (i was only 14) by calling his muffler a "turbo" and claiming that a turbo installed would cost a mere $500 but he got hooked up for free lol...

"and there's the pulley for the turbo" hahaha so if turbos use pulleys then i guess superchargers use exaust turbines lol...

They do dont they? :P

haha nah myself and a school friend bought one of those old shyt boxes when we were on schoolies. Found a nice big car park down near the beach at coffs and found out what it was like to drive blind drunk. Was even more fun as it manual... that clutch got more abuse in 3 days than it did in 20 yrs... I believe it ended up bogged somewhere on a beach. A well spent $350 i believe

i dont know much bout headers since i havent got 1 installed (yet...) but werent his "headers from TRD" just the stock plastic pipes on a 1zz? thats where the air from the intake goes into the engine, right?