Crashes

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

This is an accident I mentioned in another post, a Commodore killed my house mates cars one night, a drink driver was to blame. In the first picture that was another friends Jeep Wrangler which he was selling, it was not touched, the Commodore stopped about 5cm from his car.

Crash4.jpg

Crash2.jpg

This is one I saw one day ages ago, I don't even remember where in Brisbane it is.

109-1000_IMG.jpg

This one was on Hogarth Rd in Upper Kedron. A stolen car was being thrashed when a pole jumped out in front of it, we couldn't find the front wheel.

Edited by yoshi

i'd hate to have been the owner on that last one.

a guy pulled out in front of me last year while i was doin about 60-70kmh. i had wicked whip lash that day. I still made it to work on time though.

1242636095_l.jpg

Nah not into does picts that smashed up cars & the odd smashed person,Being a newly graduated Ambo attendant seen enuff crashes...Hey Al hope u ok man..thats looks nasty

THe last thing i would want is people taking pics of me if i had a crash... so i dont feel comfortable taking pics of other ppls misfortune. Im not saying your a bad person if you do, its just my personal choice

I see where you're coming from, but if there was an accident involving some idiot who smashed mine/my friend's cars up right in front of my house I would be tying the bloke to a tree and snapping pics like crazy

The first crash were my housemates cars at my house, so no issues taking pics, the last one was a joyride crash and no one was there, as as far as i could tell the owner wasn't there for the red rolla either, only the tow truck.

I was also hit in my last car and photos were very valuable as you can see exactly what it was like. Thats about as useful as a camera on a phone gets....well cept for the new ones with decent cameras in em.

The first crash were my housemates cars at my house, so no issues taking pics, the last one was a joyride crash and no one was there, as as far as i could tell the owner wasn't there for the red rolla either, only the tow truck.

I was also hit in my last car and photos were very valuable as you can see exactly what it was like. Thats about as useful as a camera on a phone gets....well cept for the new ones with decent cameras in em.

definatly legitimate reasons, but my sis ran up the back of someone and people had their phones out n crap and it just made her even more upset... for legal issues, and when the person in question was just being a wan.ker i can understand

• 2 weeks later...
this was emailed to me....you have to kinda squint but. oh wells you get the drift.

th_crash.jpg

Dead. No chance. Sad.

This is why you slow down and don't speed.

.... u cant go through toll guards like in need for speed most wanted lol tisk tisk....u only learn once lol

The copper is right behind him... Thats what happens when a police chase goes wrong...

I'll try and dig up some old pics of an AE112 I found on the way home one night...

Came flying down a road, spun and went backwards into a telegraph pole... Rear bumper was pretty much in the back seat... Estimated around 120km/h impact into the pole... Guy got out with minor back pain, lucky bugger indeed...