SEEKING : JB WORKERS IN MELB

akuma

Anyone know works or knows of a friend that works in JB hi-fi audio department area? I wanna get my sound system real soon and i want to spend as little as possible!! im asian, what can i say :rolleyes:

i think the best thing for you to do, would be to find out exactly what you want, then go around to several different places, especially proper car audio shops, as i've always found JB hifi to be expensive even after the "discount" you might get if you ask.

chris

WTF does asian have to being a tight ****???

i used to work at JB (& strathfield), but that was in Geelong. Just go to different places like GtiRBoy said. dont bother with ringing places with prices, you will have to go see in and them.

Oh and you may get an awesome price, but you will have to work for it or be real nice to a salesperson. Or get lucky. Also dont pay anything near retail price, Car audio has a decent markup. Sales can be good though! good luck.

End of the line you will have to put some effort into getting a good price. It will be near impossible to get "Mates Rates" from somebody you dont know. Hell I wouldnt give a good price straight off the bat unless they were a personal friend, or a REAL good friends mate.

i want the pioneer AVH-P7950DVD, mate can get it for $2,300ish, but i want a package the more you buy more you save. i wanted JL rears and front spilts and an amp to power it up. i got quoted $4000 on it so far :/

Your not after an install are you?

lol i used to know a rep and the JB store he went to owed him a "favor" so i got my gear at cost and some of it below :P

Crazy wha you can get if you know the right ppl.

haha nah, just need equipment at right prices. got someone thats doing my installation :), also knows my car from top to bottom.