NSW- Official Monthly Meet/Cruise- Palm Beach 21st July - MEETING @ HOMEBUSH NOT VILLAWOOD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people. i was really excited about this cruise and cause it was gonna be my first one but something just had to f*** up. i am so ****** i nearly muredered 2 people. long story short, the guy i bought my car, he bought it with finance from BMW finance( biggest ******* company). i new about this before i bought the car and made the cheque out to the finance company. but the previous owner had about $4000 owing to the finance company because of some extra fees. so after 4 months that ive had the car for, they came to my house in the morning while i was asleep and put my car on a tow truck. then they nocked on the front door. i was gonna bash the tow truck guy and the re-posesion guy. we got all the paperwork all sorted out and then i find out my car was tacken to fowles auction in moorebank. and cant pick it up till monday.

i was just so ****** when i saw my love and pride on the tow truck.at thirst i thought it was just beeing stolen.

some advice people. wat ever u do, dont get a car loan from BMW finance. most of the fault was with the finance company and me and my parent have decided to take them to tribunal. and especially if my car comes back with scratches or any damage. *** know's wat ill do.

Hey people. i was really excited about this cruise and cause it was gonna be my first one but something just had to f*** up. i am so ****** i nearly muredered 2 people. long story short, the guy i bought my car, he bought it with finance from BMW finance( biggest ******* company). i new about this before i bought the car and made the cheque out to the finance company. but the previous owner had about $4000 owing to the finance company because of some extra fees. so after 4 months that ive had the car for, they came to my house in the morning while i was asleep and put my car on a tow truck. then they nocked on the front door. i was gonna bash the tow truck guy and the re-posesion guy. we got all the paperwork all sorted out and then i find out my car was tacken to fowles auction in moorebank. and cant pick it up till monday.

i was just so ****** when i saw my love and pride on the tow truck.at thirst i thought it was just beeing stolen.

some advice people. wat ever u do, dont get a car loan from BMW finance. most of the fault was with the finance company and me and my parent have decided to take them to tribunal. and especially if my car comes back with scratches or any damage. *** know's wat ill do.

dang... that's whacked...

not too sure, but did you purchase a REVS cert when you brought the car?

and frekk, they already put the car on the tow truck... stuff that, even more crazier...

hope you get your car back in one piece, and exactly the one you had it...

did you get to take some of your stuff out at least?

best wishes with all this stuffed up process you have to go through..

update us on how things go Sinan... take care

anyways would just like to say great nite out guys nice to meet a few different people have to say i loved mc carrs creek rd i was shocked that bill keeped up with me through there very impressed. Have to do it again sometime.

It happened again....

I was at the RSL with a group of my mates watching the Tri nations game Aus vs NZ was going to leave after it to come to the meet.

Had a couple in me & then the Socceroos came on vs japan and i was so involved in the game i lost track of time. It was such an exciting game!

Sorry i missed out once again on a sports night! <_<

was a good night and i think all that attended enjoyed themselves ......

anyways would just like to say great nite out guys nice to meet a few different people have to say i loved mc carrs creek rd

ill second that dan never driven down that rd before and although the surface is a bit dicey in a few places it was a nice run .......

i was shocked that bill keeped up with me through there very impressed. Have to do it again sometime.

thanks mate ..... just doing my bit 2 liven things up ;) ;) ..... maybe next time ill lead and hope for the best :spiteful: :spiteful: ..... hmmmm actually maybe not ill let u take the lead so then i knw which way i need 2 head like last night :lol: :lol: :P :P

and as u saw first hand last night ..... you got plenty of real estate under the hood ..... almost like a farm where as im working with an inner city 1 bedroom appartment :lol: :lol:

all in all was a really good night out.

dang... that's whacked...

not too sure, but did you purchase a REVS cert when you brought the car?

and frekk, they already put the car on the tow truck... stuff that, even more crazier...

hope you get your car back in one piece, and exactly the one you had it...

did you get to take some of your stuff out at least?

best wishes with all this stuffed up process you have to go through..

update us on how things go Sinan... take care

i got the car back today. its all good. searched the car and nothing is missing or any damage on car. im just really happy i got my car in 1 piece. but on the other hand my mum has spoken to her solicitor and will be taking BMW financa to the tribunal. shes got her mind set to it. what ive learnt from this experience is when you buy a car that has finance on it make sure u pay off every cent. as they are a bunch of pigs and will do anything to get there 2 cents out of you. in my case the previous owner had a small amount for some fees and other stuff he didnt pay cause he thought he was gettin ripped off. but he also never new that it would come down to the finance company taking my car. he payed the little amount straight away and was very apologetic to me and my mum. and also some more advice dont go to BMW finance. they are a bunch of pigs there. i figured out that they did not really want the little amount owing. (it was about $4000). and $4000 is pocket money for a million dollar company. they wanted to sell the car and would then make about $20k if not more.

moral of the story is BMW Finance are a bunch of PIGS and dont ever get finance from them

Edited by sinan