Introduce myself and my ride

sinan

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from turkey and was time for some new tread. thought i would just buy some new rims and tyres at the same. my car and roosters car. bought the kuro in 17" with 215/40/17 tyres.

heres he pics.

image035dj1.th.jpg

just making it off the driveway.

image032xb9.th.jpg

image038ij4.th.jpg

roosters and my beast

image041ny8.th.jpg

image029rd0.th.jpg

image039ct6.th.jpg

Edited by sinan

love the wheels..

did you get them at Tempe by any chance? they're on special this month..

yeah got them from tempe. what prices did they give you with the special. i made some good friends there and they discounted it to $900 from $1100. and i also said i was gonna pay in cash. just curious about what prices they gave you?

I introduce you to the...

3ed231882a1fd61a64ad38c5a30caa94.jpg

Meguair's Gold Class Wheel Brush..

With that many spokes I highly recommend you getting one of these.. you will love it and u'd be spending less time cleaning the rims!

I introduce you to the...

3ed231882a1fd61a64ad38c5a30caa94.jpg

Meguair's Gold Class Wheel Brush..

With that many spokes I highly recommend you getting one of these.. you will love it and u'd be spending less time cleaning the rims!

rofllll thanx kenneth but no thanx. the inside of the spokes are actually black so u cant really see the dirt. its only the face that is silver which was the main reason to why i got them. so i wont be having a hard time getting them clean.

Edited by sinan

love the wheels..

yeah got them from tempe. what prices did they give you with the special. i made some good friends there and they discounted it to $900 from $1100. and i also said i was gonna pay in cash. just curious about what prices they gave you?

just called one day and they quoted me what they were advertising on they're website.. $999

couldn't remember the tyre package tho, did you get the 'Kumho set with it?

love the wheels..

just called one day and they quoted me what they were advertising on they're website.. $999

couldn't remember the tyre package tho, did you get the 'Kumho set with it?

the website says 1100. and yeah i got it with the kumho package

when black is dirty = dirty and not bling bling.. lol but again up to u :P

lookin good !!!

lol ok kenneth just for you buddy next timr im at autobahn ill grab a brush. how much are they?

15 or so! and :P if u read the fine print.. if u dont like it u can return it.. meguair's policy! hahaha

hrm.. nah i hv black rims myself and i thot it was easy to keep clean but i always clean some bits n not others so u see the dusty bits.. as far as they r black.. if they r not clean u can see it..

but yeh these stuff saves time n life! hahaha...

lookin good !!!

lol ok kenneth just for you buddy next timr im at autobahn ill grab a brush. how much are they?

15 or so! and :P if u read the fine print.. if u dont like it u can return it.. meguair's policy! hahaha

hrm.. nah i hv black rims myself and i thot it was easy to keep clean but i always clean some bits n not others so u see the dusty bits.. as far as they r black.. if they r not clean u can see it..

no worries sunshine. will make sure i buy one when im there picing up my lug nuts. thanx alot champ.

lookin good !!!

just bought the brush kenneth and it is dam huge. lol finally joined the gold class. GOLD CLASS FTMW!!!

went for a photo shoot after doing a few things to the car with some local friends and had a variety of cars. some amateur pics with my camera. enjoyy

dsc0493pz5.jpg

dsc0493pz5.76f765eab0.jpg

dsc0518vc7.jpg

dsc0518vc7.dd29a31c00.jpg

dsc0570mw9.jpg

dsc0570mw9.f6e3b4cb12.jpg

dsc0576oq1.jpg

dsc0576oq1.bc8bcd7dc2.jpg

dsc0545yd9.jpg

dsc0545yd9.ca20d4b47c.jpg

thats about it for now people. hope you all enjoy the pics.

simon

lookin good !!!

just bought the brush kenneth and it is dam huge. lol finally joined the gold class. GOLD CLASS FTMW!!!

u will find urself with the biggest smile after a clean with the brush.. :) its so soft tht it wont damage ur wheels but hard enough to get rid of anything on it ;)

enjoy! good work thr.. lookin smick!

time for some tint?

lookin good !!!

u will find urself with the biggest smile after a clean with the brush.. :) its so soft tht it wont damage ur wheels but hard enough to get rid of anything on it ;)

enjoy! good work thr.. lookin smick!

time for some tint?

thanx mate. yeah the brush is top quality and very easy to use. im currently using the standard tints and wasnt really on my mind. all the photos taken are with the windows rolled down so maybe thats why u cant tell. might think about upgrading. what does it roughly cost tinting in sydney? anyone know?