Spotted - WA

nice lookin wagon u have there man!!!

u gotta come to the meet sometime k!!! :)

u`ll be the 1st wagon rolla!!! :D

NINJAH! :ph34r:

haha cheers bro. hmmm first rolla wagon eyyy.. tempting. any prizes? ;) aside from claimin title as NUMBER1. (think ill do that anyway) :P needs some more mods i think. until then, ill just keep showin mitsubishi owners where its at. yeoww

peace.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha cheers bro. hmmm first rolla wagon eyyy.. tempting. any prizes? ;) aside from claimin title as NUMBER1. (think ill do that anyway) :P needs some more mods i think. until then, ill just keep showin mitsubishi owners where its at. yeoww

peace.

Haha! I know who you're talking about regarding the Mitsubishi ;)

Hey everyone else! I'm a northie, seems like most of you are from the south? :)

Spotted Ken on the Willeri bridge heading up High road..chwing chwing :huh:

Hijacking this thread too: :help::help::help:

ALL WA MEMBERS.the Dutton rally in here From FRi 25th to Sun 27th

Its been a lil hush hush but My contacts have told me on the sly:

Friday its a Collie affair 9am to 4 pm

Saturday (whish I hope to see the members ;) ) is AHG from 9am to 8pm & Kwinana motorplex 9am to 8pm,apperently the cars are to be split in two groups and alternate venues midday

:ph34r: they say the fastest cars would be on the arvo at AHG :ph34r: Don't quote me in this but

Sunday Barbagallos 9am to 3 pm & Gloucester park 4pm to 6pm (Motorkhana in the car park)

Hope I see the members.as I've now cleared my weekend to spectate the largest australian rally ever & drool over the exotics.

Pm me if anymembers wanna meet up somewhere prior

kwawww my stealth status was close to being compromised :P

i saw a modified corolla :o im guessing a tocau member.

.. (didnt get the plate, was a prelift silver seca, lowered, nice rims (18s?). saw it twice on same day.

Edited by Jack_RollaWgn

kwawww my stealth status was close to being compromised :P

i saw a modified corolla :o im guessing a tocau member.

.. (didnt get the plate, was a prelift silver seca, lowered, nice rims (18s?). saw it twice on same day.

Where abouts northman?

Where abouts northman?

that would give away where i am :P hehehe

Oh Its like dat heh?! B)

I second the ups sir.Your wagon looks the shizz man..It'll be great to have you with us at the next cruise ;) ;) (anybody taking this in)

Oh Its like dat heh?! B)

I second the ups sir.Your wagon looks the shizz man..It'll be great to have you with us at the next cruise ;) ;) (anybody taking this in)

haha Cheers :P .. you neva know u might see it on the street ... or the back of it at least anyway ;)

Edited by Jack_RollaWgn

Oh Its like dat heh?! B)

haha thanku :P

you neva know u might see it on the street ... or the back of it at least anyway ;) jjjks

LOL.. if i see a station wagon on the street, like yours... :P:P... ill headlight u :P hehehhhe... joking :D

Oh Its like dat heh?! B)

haha Cheers :P .. you neva know u might see it on the street ... or the back of it at least anyway ;)

Oh... :o Dem foightn woids :lol:

spotted white rolla, black rims?, mild exhaust note :P cruising along hossack avenue in parkwood at about 10am

Ken?? maybe

Live around Parkwood do we?? ;)

yes we do :D

prefacelift? eyelids n grill? stivo rims painted black?

should be ken!! :P

KENNY GUGU! xD

didn't manage to catch the front of it...I was a street away and had a fading glance as the sound caught my attention :P

prefacelift? eyelids n grill? stivo rims painted black?

should be ken!! :P

KENNY GUGU! xD

didn't manage to catch the front of it...I was a street away and had a fading glance as the sound caught my attention :P

10am u sure 10am cause i think im stuck in uni @ 10 am :P