Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted White Yaris YR or YRS with Black wheels with Red Lip. Inside Waratah estate Canning vale. Had "P" Plates. Driver spoted me i think. Haha. :lol:

I spotted the same car about an hour ealier near Thornlie Square.

Spotted White Yaris YR or YRS with Black wheels with Red Lip. Inside Waratah estate Canning vale. Had "P" Plates. Driver spoted me i think. Haha. :lol:

Haha, it was a girl driving it right? Driver turned around and looked at my car i think at the roundabout. Hehehe. :P

Haha, it was a girl driving it right? Driver turned around and looked at my car i think at the roundabout. Hehehe. :P

Yeah, it was a girl driving.

saw tinno parked in uni car park..as per now

LOL

Spotted his car earlier! :toast::lol:

Somewhere around 1300 hours, while looking for a parking space.

4195_78250668346_661728346_1759557_3949001_n.jpg

4195_78250673346_661728346_1759558_2331210_n.jpg

Then, hours later @ 1800 hours, still there!

And yes, still in Curtin, at the time of this post.

Edited by ToyotaFreak

Spotted a Silver Yaris...along Wellington Street in the City. Around 6:15pm....with HID's, and i think 17inch black wheels with silver lip.

Edited by ruimond

Spotted a Silver Yaris...along Wellington Street in the City. Around 6:15pm....with HID's, and i think 17inch black wheels with silver lip.

That's probably YAR15 if its a 4 door hatch.

Tinnos corolla looks very familiar... do you get your car serviced at a toyota dealership?

Tinnos corolla looks very familiar... do you get your car serviced at a toyota dealership?

yep i get it serviced at new town toyota in welshpool/vic park

Could be his car....couldn't really see. That guy is the same guy who came to that cruise last time, with the silver one. YAR15 i think was his brothers account, but his brother got the car. Now he's like djgab101 on YW forums.

But i think it was different person, i didn't hear any exhaust noise..and i don't think he had HID's. Could be him though....I'll ask him on the other forums. Haha.

Edited by ruimond

yep i get it serviced at new town toyota in welshpool/vic park

Oh nice, hope they look after you there.

Could be his car....couldn't really see. That guy is the same guy who came to that cruise last time, with the silver one. YAR15 i think was his brothers account, but his brother got the car. Now he's like djgab101 on YW forums.

But i think it was different person, i didn't hear any exhaust noise..and i don't think he had HID's. Could be him though....I'll ask him on the other forums. Haha.

Thought it would be him. Spotted a black YRX with chrome wheels the other day, looks pretty good.

Slowly there are more modified yaris' around.

How do them yaris's go?? I see there not puttin out much, but got a decent amount of torque to em for 1.5L donk...

Edited by Simo

Thought it would be him. Spotted a black YRX with chrome wheels the other day, looks pretty good.

Slowly there are more modified yaris' around.

Haha cool, slowly its spreading! :lol:

How do them yaris's go?? I see there not puttin out much, but got a decent amount of torque to em for 1.5L donk...

They are ok.. fairly slow. Good enough for an econo car. I read the 0-100km/h time for the 1.5L is about 10 seconds or something. If that gives any indication of the "go". Haha.

12.40 today on ranford road

white sedan with trd badge and toca sticker - 1c-- 168

that was probably one of my parents. i would've been halfway to Bunbury around that time.

Haha i spoted that Black Yaris YRX today as well Vincient, in Northbridge around 12pm today. Has the chrome 17" wheels and is lowered. Looked lower then Pedders springs we have on the rear, must be Tanabe's or Kings. Looked pretty good though.

Haha i spoted that Black Yaris YRX today as well Vincient, in Northbridge around 12pm today. Has the chrome 17" wheels and is lowered. Looked lower then Pedders springs we have on the rear, must be Tanabe's or Kings. Looked pretty good though.

saw that car on fri night.. @ icey ice area