Tyre Black

Bee

Now i've done a search and couldn't find the answer i was looking for so if this topic has been covered in the past i'm saying sorry now.....but

Does anyone no of a Tyre Black that u can put on/drive straight away and not have all black specs up the side of your car??????

i've used meguires (the liquid one) i've used the spray on stuff....... :whistling:

Wipe it with a rag straight afterwards?

It won't last as long because is hasn't had time to "sink in" but you won't get black all up the side of the car.

I like to spray it and leave it in the sun for a bit, lasts ages

ah man i got the best stuff! They use it at work on the trucks and we fill up bottles and take it home. il get the name for you on monday. its wierd name

It comes in 25lt drum. I work at ALTO PARTS in north ryde so we get it in through work.

I use good 'ol kiwi shoe black for my tires...

Found it to be better than most spray on tyre black that I've used before.

But it takes some elbow grease to apply though.

If you prefer liquid type tyre black my mech said to get those with silicon in them. These last longer than the normal tyre black.

• 4 weeks later...
ah man i got the best stuff! They use it at work on the trucks and we fill up bottles and take it home. il get the name for you on monday. its wierd name

It comes in 25lt drum. I work at ALTO PARTS in north ryde so we get it in through work.

Ah yes, I wish I could find a supply of that too. I remembered using it when detailing cars at my old work. It was that uber that you paint it on.

Ah yes, I wish I could find a supply of that too. I remembered using it when detailing cars at my old work. It was that uber that you paint it on.

hehe, i actually have some of this stuff at my house :spiteful:

Not sure what brand, but we use it on our trucks..haven't tried it on my rolla yet, but i suppose i will now! We usually paint it on too.

Omikron shine it is the one with silicon in it and there is another one that has no silicon but the name of it has skipped my mind i use the non silicon one because i detail my car every weekend at my m8's smash repairs and silicon and paint dont work together so they dont have it in the workshop but i use the shine it at my work and it lastlonger but dirt sticks to it

it comes in a blue drum.

its called OMIKRON. Thats the brand name

how does one obtain such goodness. i'm willing to part some redies if that make for a smooth transaction

Well we supply omikron to bmw,ford,toyota & our customers being panel beters & car detailers. its one of the best out there! its a non sticky silicone based tyre shine! they do other products too.

Big pete i can make a plan for you! iv filled up 5lt tins and taken it home. as we use them on our trucks & company vehicles

Well we supply omikron to bmw,ford,toyota & our customers being panel beters & car detailers. its one of the best out there! its a non sticky silicone based tyre shine! they do other products too.

Big pete i can make a plan for you! iv filled up 5lt tins and taken it home. as we use them on our trucks & company vehicles

Where do you work Pete?

Can you give me an address and an easy way to get in after hours? HAW...

Procuring some of this stuff is in my interests as well dude.

Where do you work Pete?

i work at ALTO PARTS north ryde.

No easy way in unfortunately

Where do you work Pete?

I was joking you Springbok! lol

How do I buy some though Pete, you must tell me!

Where do you work Pete?

I was joking you Springbok! lol

How do I buy some though Pete, you must tell me!

you can buy over the counter. :)

• 3 weeks later...