skyline exhaust

Well I haven't heard of an N/A straight six yet to be honest, with regards to exhaust. Everything I've heard with regards to jap sixes have usually been with a turbo along the exhaust system.

most, if not all the turbo engines from Jap cars come in a non-turbo variant...

another good straight 6, NA, example is the BMW M3, they sound awesome too :)

or the humble Ford Falcon engine...

What I meant was I've never actually heard one in person or upclose....I'm very much aware that pretty much most(if not all) turbo variants start off as N/A bases

Don't forget some of Suburu Legacy got a "H6" boxer Engine...M3 really sounds awesome ...

Don't forget some of Suburu Legacy got a "H6" boxer Engine...M3 really sounds awesome ...

So do many many many many Porsches, but again, they have a completely different note to both the straight 6 and V6 variants.

So do many many many many Porsches, but again, they have a completely different note to both the straight 6 and V6 variants.

Flat 6 FTW!!! :toast: Drools...

2.7L RSR race prepped 6 in the back of my van...... see you later MR HSV and MR FPR!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oopps sorry bout that back again... :whistling:

Everytime I get near an exotic n/a car, i'm just wishing that the driver would give it a bit so that I can hear the sweet sound of the engine/exhaust........but no one every does it. The only one that I have ever heard was a maserati...and that thing was fast and sounded really nice.

I've also never 'raced' anyone on the street......only thing that races me is mums in the toyota avensis........I know its sad.

Everytime I get near an exotic n/a car, i'm just wishing that the driver would give it a bit so that I can hear the sweet sound of the engine/exhaust........but no one every does it. The only one that I have ever heard was a maserati...and that thing was fast and sounded really nice.

I've also never 'raced' anyone on the street......only thing that races me is mums in the toyota avensis........I know its sad.

I must admit I've noticed that too. When I was showing my mate the intake noise level, I did it in 1st when going out into an 80 zone. Sometimes it's hard to show people that nice intake noise due to the hi-cam range.

Personally, the intake noise in itself is nice. Even down low.

Re: racing on the streets. I kept blipping the throttle and letting the cai do the token 'shhhhumppt' noise at a set of lights next to a couple of young guys in a VK Bommodore. I kept my foot on the brake when the light went green, they went crazy and took off like a bat out of hell. Further down the road the cops did them for, oh, I'd say '100' in a 60 zone. It could only happen in Queanbeyan.

I got a r33 rear muffler and put it on my 95 bluebird SSS and it sounded hot but LOUD so i took it off and went back to factory ...

Skyline on Corolla funny But when you see a Black Rolla Hatch with a Honda CBR600 (motorbike) muffler on the back i nearly wet my pants

see pic of muffler installed from ebay ... i got on ground in the carpark just to confirm

post-3712-1187617352_thumb.jpg