fog lights

jay388

i want to put fog lights in my zze corolla went to genuine only to have an heart atack when they asked $908 for the two lights, dose any one know if there are aftermarket ones avaliable. i got some narva ones from work but im not to keen to cut into the little black thing in the front skirt. :help:

You got facelift or pre-face...?

Either way, 900 bucks is exorbitantly high!!! Seriously, genuine ones should be 350-400.

I hope were talking about the same thing.

toyotaownersclub.com - check the group buy on prefacelift fog lights... non genuines for approx 150 bucks!!!

Try http://www.ozeparts.com.au/ for non-genuine fog lights made by ESUSE. You'd be looking around $295 for a set which comes with all the wiring and switches but no instructions.

You won't have to cut into the bumper as Ben/Rolla Boy mentioned. I've been assured they should fit in just fine.

I don't know why Toyota quoted you that much. When I enquired, they told me they were around $300 each, but I guess they might have taken into account labour costs as well. Still, that is ridiculous. Shame on you Toyota! Not cool.

Edited by lucida

Try http://www.ozeparts.com.au/ for non-genuine fog lights made by ESUSE. You'd be looking around $295 for a set which comes with all the wiring and switches but no instructions.

You won't have to cut into the bumper as Ben/Rolla Boy mentioned. I've been assured they should fit in just fine.

I don't know why Toyota quoted you that much. When I enquired, they told me they were around $300 each, but I guess they might have taken into account labour costs as well. Still, that is ridiculous. Shame on you Toyota! Not cool.

x2

You got facelift or pre-face...?

Either way, 900 bucks is exorbitantly high!!! Seriously, genuine ones should be 350-400.

I hope were talking about the same thing.

toyotaownersclub.com - check the group buy on prefacelift fog lights... non genuines for approx 150 bucks!!!

this may sound stupid but what is a facelift or prefacelift corolla mine is an 07 zze122r