My '95 Camry

Tash

Well, this is my 1995 Camry. Pretty stock, Manual 4cyl 5S-FE engine but in a town full of uni students (including myself) its fun to show who's boss to P platers in Hyundais who think they're hot heheheh

gallery_2153_408_40678.jpg

gallery_2153_408_28084.jpg

gallery_2153_408_827.jpg

gallery_2153_408_51159.jpg

So far I've added some 4" Hertz front speakers (from memory they're around 100 watts), some 6 x 9 350 watt Kenwoods in the rear and a Pioneer 200 watt DEH-5850, chrome exhaust tip, remote central locking with immobiliser and some pretty nice 15" alloys. (Probably won't go bigger due to cost, plus a couple years out of uni I'll upgrade anyway)

Planned for the end of the year is window tinting as dark as I can go (sun often shines in on trips home to Wangaratta) and I guess maybe other small mods. It was going to have a spoiler painted and put on that I got off a fellow camry at a wrecker but unfortunately it cracked. I've been thinking that the Camry looks better without it anyway :) Any other fellow camry drivers in Bendigo or North East Victoria?

Thanks :) I think you're right about it being subtle; a spoiler would probably ruin it. Plus it's driven well and with pride, so I guess that makes it stand out too heheh

Hehe - I guess it depends on what kind of job I get out of uni; looking to upgrade a year or two out of uni, too bad the Aurion isn't in a manual though (especially the TRD one!)

Yeah I'm down in Vic in Bendigo for uni, I'm from North East vic though - Wangaratta. How about you?

Heheh me too, although as I said I'm extremely disappointed it's not a manual, so for that reason if I had the cash, I'm afraid I'd probably pick something else with the power with a manual trans.. Although if I won tattslotto I'd probably buy it and something in a manual lol

Nice! I'm a P plater too, and though my '98 Camry isn't the best car in the world I still get envy from other people hehe. Though truth be told I'm not wearing my P's -_- I like that model Camry, it's a good shape and design.

Heheh thanks Zeus - Only 6 more months til I get those nasty red P's off. Cant say I blame you for taking them off, in a uni town like Bendigo P platers are everywhere, so they all pick on each other and normal drivers frequently cut you off. So I can't wait to ditch them!!

I quite like the Gen 3 too.. she's certainly grown on me, and I know what you mean re. being envied - I really like your colour and I like to think that the little bit of love we show, the small mods we have and the way we drive makes us stand out from the pack ;)

mmmm are them rims from bobjane? quake rims or something? they look pretti good. what rubber size do u have fitted on them?

Heheh thanks Zeus - Only 6 more months til I get those nasty red P's off. Cant say I blame you for taking them off, in a uni town like Bendigo P platers are everywhere, so they all pick on each other and normal drivers frequently cut you off. So I can't wait to ditch them!!

I quite like the Gen 3 too.. she's certainly grown on me, and I know what you mean re. being envied - I really like your colour and I like to think that the little bit of love we show, the small mods we have and the way we drive makes us stand out from the pack ;)

Yeah I think just being a proud car owner is what makes you stand out. So many people these days treat their cars like s**t! But I go too far the other way, my car has basically nothing in it, and friends always comment on how unbelievably clean it is, it almost makes me feel like there's something wrong with me! And any bit of money I get goes on my car!

The reason I don't wear my P's is because they cheapen the look of the car and other road users treat you like scum! It's like wearing a sign on your back that says "KICK ME!"

:lol:

look i work for a toyota part dealer and they also deal in aftermarket parts.

All i need is you vin number and i can get you parts for much cheaper

Bet they don't have the OEM Fujitsu Ten cassette deck from a '98 CSi. You can't find them anywhere!

Bet they don't have the OEM Fujitsu Ten cassette deck from a '98 CSi. You can't find them anywhere!

why are u in search of that deck? just wondering.

Heheheh well I'll keep you in mind if I ever need some parts Corzza!

Good pick-up Wixy - got them at Bob Janes last September, they were called Akuza in Hyper Silver and are 15 x 6.5's. $699 with tyres, locknuts and alignment.