My new ride!

CORZZA

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG HOT HOT HOT...i love it Pete...i love these, raced one at the creek.. he he left me for dead :)

hope u will still come to a meet....be good to catch up...

thanks you two love birds!! :)

Just cos i change brands doesnt mean i change friends!!

ofcourse il still come to the meets!

i havent been of late cos iv been very busy getting work done and iv had a few personal issues to sort out. Always happens on the weekend as im working full time 8-5

Pete, going straight for the rice... induction noise and BOV, tsk tsk.

Gotta be careful with pods these days and the boys in blue, make sure you get a box/enclosure made up for it, or even modify it into the stock airbox if you can.

Have the Mazda guys given these cars a thorough workout yet, tested the boost limits of the factory turbo?

First thing I would be doing to a modern turbo car modwise is a turbo back exhaust, increases boost efficiency a tonne, especially with Euro IV cars. Although it being BRAND NEW,you want to be careful of warranty and whatnot.

Nice ride anyhow dude, don't understeer it into any gutters :P

congrats on the new ride mate!looks great..soon u'll be addicted to boost too :spiteful:

can tell u love ur cars red..hehee..good choice cos red goes faster :clap:

enjoy the new ride buddy :D

thanks mate! :)

yeah my 1st car was turbo! and now iv gone back hehe. good feeling.

Yeah a sports car has to be red haha

Pete, going straight for the rice... induction noise and BOV, tsk tsk.

Gotta be careful with pods these days and the boys in blue, make sure you get a box/enclosure made up for it, or even modify it into the stock airbox if you can.

Have the Mazda guys given these cars a thorough workout yet, tested the boost limits of the factory turbo?

First thing I would be doing to a modern turbo car modwise is a turbo back exhaust, increases boost efficiency a tonne, especially with Euro IV cars. Although it being BRAND NEW,you want to be careful of warranty and whatnot.

Nice ride anyhow dude, don't understeer it into any gutters :P

Actually the aftermarket BOV holds boost bit better. and its not loud. very subtle noise.

yeah i know bout the SRI and the men in blue. working on some casing.

the factory turbo can handle a fair more boost than current.

Yip and a down pipe,and CAT back are on the cards. plus a chiptorque ecu upgrade.

If anyones been to the motor show yet they will see the mps 3 with the exhaust and ecu upgrade. 210kw & 425nm

nice ride. great choice dude. make sure u take care of that paint job. never more satisfying than looking after a hot red car with great showroom shine! seriously!

swirls, bird poo, hard dirt are your greatest enemy. enjoy!

nice ride. great choice dude. make sure u take care of that paint job. never more satisfying than looking after a hot red car with great showroom shine! seriously!

swirls, bird poo, hard dirt are your greatest enemy. enjoy!

yeah man i know!

i got the protec paint protection on it. guaranteed for life

• 3 weeks later...

looking the goods pete ..... as mentioned i would highly recommend making some sort of cover to go over the pod just so u cant see it when the hood is popped open

Does anyone find it intersting the japanese favour SRI instead of CAI. Does it rain alot in japan???

for 1/3 of the price the sri is just as good. sucks bit better too as the piping isnt as long. (its longer than the TRD one for the stivos! :blink: )

there is sufficient air coming into the engine bay too and everything is kept cool with the top mount doing its job.

Niceski Peteski!

ACT/SYD reunion FTW! Uni holidays coming... meet you at Bathurst??? LOL

im keen!

A mate of mine just came down from brizzy to purchase a Calibra 4x4 turbo in canberra. you might know the car its a navy blue colour.

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

looking the goods pete ..... as mentioned i would highly recommend making some sort of cover to go over the pod just so u cant see it when the hood is popped open

yeah its in the process billy. one of the mazda chaps makes them. so il be getting one soon

Niceski Peteski!

ACT/SYD reunion FTW! Uni holidays coming... meet you at Bathurst??? LOL

im keen!

A mate of mine just came down from brizzy to purchase a Calibra 4x4 turbo in canberra. you might know the car its a navy blue colour.

Hmmm looks familar :g:

What sort of engines do the Calibra's run?

• 2 months later...