CES Stivo Exhaust - UPDATE

-JC-

Can I just get the catback system, excluding the muffler? This is because I have already have my Fujitsubo muffler, and i kind of like it. If yes, then I might put my hands up for one aswell :)

Edited by KoroLa883

Hi guys

Trevor will let me know in the next day or so about an exact price for the system. Just has to check with suppliers on pricing and time spent in producing one.

Imek I will pm you with a price if you wish, so long as your car is the same spec/ shape etc for the system to fit. I know that there could/may be slight differences but in general it should fit.

Installling the system is fairly simple and straight forward. It took me 5 minutes with the car on a hoist to remove the system to make the jigs and about the same to replace. It fits where it should and is a breeze to assemble. Those of you interstate may go to your local exhaust shop to get it fitted as you need to weld the flange on behind the cat where you cut the stocky off. Trevor will supply some instructions for you to follow as well.

As for using your own rear muffler I probably wouldn't advise it as this system in tuned to work with the supplied muffler. Using your own may restrict performance as well as make the car noisy / drone and thus make the noise level illegal. I don't think it will be an option offered as the system is sold as a complete package with the choice of possibly having a single or twin tip tailpipe. This will also alter costs in some way.

If you have any queries then please contact myself or Trevor at CES.

CES 07 3200 2333

www.cesracing.com.au

RBT Motorsport (Brennden)

0412 559 592

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

Imek I will pm you with a price if you wish, so long as your car is the same spec/ shape etc for the system to fit. I know that there could/may be slight differences but in general it should fit.

Thanks, please PM me. Will see if I can afford it. I think it should fit with no problems looking at your underbody.

Hey Imek

Sweet! if it looks the same as pics of my car then your in luck. I'll let you know in the next day or so on prices and order times as CES is really busy at the moment.

Cheers SILVABULLIT. :D

Thanks, please PM me. Will see if I can afford it. I think it should fit with no problems looking at your underbody.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the tip on the left on the LHD t-sport (when looking at the rear from behind) where as it is on the right on our s'tivos???? But could this be fixed by mirroring the system or is it more complex then that???

Edited by Blue_Sportivo_VVTLi