目損傷

Guest delete

Guest dong-soo

tonight i damage ma eye at work..... bleach bottle drops and pure bleach iquid straight into ma eye !!

O__O !!! ..... >___< !!! ...... =__= !!! ..... T___T !!!

ke ke !! :D

yah ma vision is bad so i hope used correct chararcters for title etc !! (draw on pad u know)

i wnt hospotal etc....

i have to go back tomorrow see hopefully no permant damage.... O__O !!!

this is ma report.....

i advise u be careful at your workplace..... dont drop bleach bottle !!!

yah ! ok goodnight every...

have a good time :D

Hopefully everything is oright with your peepers, does your work supply safety goggles?? cause if so, you might be up the creek with out a paddle if you have permanent damage and need to make a compo claim...

Guest dong-soo
safety glasses FTW!!!

HIGHLY AGREED !! :D

hey i got day off today !!

paid sick leave ^__^ V

ok juzt goto dvd store buy drama etc...

it seems the vision is a lot better now... juzt pain, iritation ~~ stuff

i will be ok !! ^o^

but i have to check up at hospital tomorrow.

ok now i reccomend anyone, plz use safety glasses !! :)

I got a metal fragment in my eye, it actually cut through my eye and embedded itself in my eye itself...

Wasnt even doing anything, just a gust of wind blew it in there...

Couldn't see ****, drove myself to the doctor, they had to cut it out and drove back to work lol...

The thing that ****s me about safety glasses, is that I am having trouble finding a pair that goes well over my regular glasses......grrr

Bleach is bad, 98% sulfuric acid is worst. I be as careful as I can around the 20% H2SO4 acid bath when soaking my glassware and I still get holes in my pants and shirts, and I'm wearing a bloody lab coat!!!

Just be careful with any chemicals in general, I got superglue splashed in my eyes and 6 months later I'm wearing glasses *sigh*

Just be careful with any chemicals in general, I got superglue splashed in my eyes and 6 months later I'm wearing glasses *sigh*

Glasses FTL, can't play soccer anymore...

On the other hand, glasses FTW, better driver now ;)

The thing that ****s me about safety glasses, is that I am having trouble finding a pair that goes well over my regular glasses......grrr

One can get prescription safety glasses (I work in construction and have arranged them for several foremen and labourers) and whilst they are not the most trendy items they do the job, otherwise there are safety glasses that you can buy that go over normal glasses. PM me for more info.

Edited by jps137

One can get prescription safety glasses (I work in construction and have arranged them for several foremen and labourers) and whilst they are not the most trendy items they do the job, otherwise there are safety glasses that you can buy that go over normal glasses. PM me for more info.

Do you know if you can get prescription sports goggles as worn by some basketballers and Inter Milan legend Edgar Davids?

Don't really want to wear contacts during sport...

Check out these bad boys... I swears Davids' used to look heaps cooler.

hilzoom.jpg

Edited by Tayles

Bleach is bad, 98% sulfuric acid is worst. I be as careful as I can around the 20% H2SO4 acid bath when soaking my glassware and I still get holes in my pants and shirts, and I'm wearing a bloody lab coat!!!

Nitric acid is worse than sulfuric