new member.

Hi all..

As subject....I just bought a new 2003 Sportivo (Black)

Dont know what has been done to it as havent picked up the car yet ..(tuesday) think its get twin tip TRD exhaust...and intake filter plus short shifter.

I was driving a 2002 Sti before this ....and yes sorry to say its a big downgrade....but i love corolla's....hehe I loved the power rush of the turbo cars but it had to go as not suited to my work since i drive around alot....

I was quite impressed with the redline 8250rpm......wished the Lift would come on earlier than 6000 would have more too play with....

I had a AE92 Twin Cam with a 100KW 4Age engine in it...loved it ....

Nice to meet you all...

Cheers,

Andre

congrats on the new buy and also welome to the club. hope you enjoy your stay. and also glad to see you stayed within the toyota family. :toast: on the forum there is heaps of usefull threads. i could say 99.999999.....% of everything about the sportivo has been covered before, so if you want to know something use the search button. trust me you dont want your head blown off by one of the mods about not searching. just some advice. you will thank me later.

enjoy your stay

simon

welcome to the forum mate ..... where u based dude ? if ur in sydney be sure to make it to one of our monthly meets ..... and damn man u got leather trim :P :P :P :P :P :P

welcome to the forum mate ..... where u based dude ? if ur in sydney be sure to make it to one of our monthly meets ..... and damn man u got leather trim :P :P :P :P :P :P

Im based in Melbourne........

how come? doesnt your sportivo have leather? thought it was standard on all Stivos

Im based in Melbourne........

how come? doesnt your sportivo have leather? thought it was standard on all Stivos

Yeah Bill's got leather, but the drivers seat is covered in kebab remnants.

And seeing how bill is our resident turbo charged sportivo, i'll let u guess whats made the passenger seat so dirty :P

Welcome!

LOL Simo you maddog!

White rims, get on it as jimy would say

nah not a fan of white rims...im sourcing some Volks (bronze) or some Buddy club.....gunmetal grey

Ah well I guess that' the next best thing :P

Be sure to ask Alan @ NextMod for a price 'cos he can source any wheel you want

thanks guys.....

well I just picked up my Sportivo....dodgy toyota dealers after selling the car to you they stop being nice...

anyways I got 3 sets of keys.....2 masters with immobiliser buttons and 1 grey key...

the thing is that only 1 key is cut out and fits every lock.....

the other 2 does not it seems they have different thread patterns......is this normal?? would I need to get it cut...I assume not as the other 2 keys that dont fit are already cut...maybe they gave me wrong keys... :angry:

anyways what a waste of time gotta drive into the melbourne city and give them hell!!

Car I think is slow....maybe its just because im use to the turbo rush...which i dont have to wait until 6000rpm hehehe

Havent really had a chance to give it hell yet......but leather seats are pretty nice hehehe :yahoo:

Cheers,

Andre