[SYD] NOV JDMST MEET WITH JERI LEE, SUNISA KIM + NIKTA ESCO

Excuse the login! Justin Fox here from JDM Style Tuning. Just a call out to all your Toyota lovers to come and represent at the next big JDMST meet:

Sydney Olympic Park P6 Carpark

7pm NOV 20 2007

meet.jpg

We're putting on this meet while US Promo Girls Jeri Lee, Sunisa Kim and Nikita Esco are here. What better a way to show them the Sydney JDM car scene by having a JDMST meet?!

Please consider coming down and feel free to bring a camera to take photos with the girls, with your cars even!

The night will be totally free, the only thing we ask is that everyone behaves and respect each other on the night. Hope to see some of you guys and girls there! :)

Hmmm, wonder if my car could pass as JDM, someone gimme some black wheels lol...

hehehe guess im in then just as long as nobody looks too close to see theyre only 17's

id like to go but my missus wouldnt be to thrilled <_<

Hmmm, wonder if my car could pass as JDM, someone gimme some black wheels lol...

hehehe guess im in then just as long as nobody looks too close to see theyre only 17's

id like to go but my missus wouldnt be to thrilled <_<

what she doesn't know wont hurt her haha

• 2 weeks later...

yeah man was it packed out or what. but no matter what colour your car was or no matter what mod you had on the car you could have never been in the centre of attraction as the way the cops did in there patrol car. although i think the girls might have got more attention. they were nice but more sexier girls walking around. lol :whistling: some nice corollas but it was packed out with honda boys