broken pocket

monring peeps

has anyone had the problem with the pocket above the ashtry being broken?

i got into my car yesturday and all of a sudden it was broken when i checked it it looks like the little plastic thing is broken

does anyone know if that pocket can be bought seperatly or is it one whole peice

cheers

This happened to me like 2 weeks ago, I came out after work and the little door was hanging a little bit open.

The replacement part is the whole facia, as it will most likely be the hinges that are broken, not the door itself. Part number is 55411G but that part comes in digital or dial. I have called 2 places, the first quoted me $279 the second quoted $229. But I am also looking into how to glue it back together.

Jay, do you know what type of glue would be best and what method, was the door in place while the glue was setting or did you glue it back in place then get the door back on?

This happened to me like 2 weeks ago, I came out after work and the little door was hanging a little bit open.

The replacement part is the whole facia, as it will most likely be the hinges that are broken, not the door itself. Part number is 55411G but that part comes in digital or dial. I have called 2 places, the first quoted me $279 the second quoted $229. But I am also looking into how to glue it back together.

Jay, do you know what type of glue would be best and what method, was the door in place while the glue was setting or did you glue it back in place then get the door back on?

i just used whatever superglue was in my tool box, glue the door hinge back in place then get the door back on. make sure u dont loose the spring too, otherwise it doesnt work properly