Number Plates for my Corolla

hey there guys, im getting some number plates as a christmas present (im not meant to know that) but i need to give a bit of a hint as to what i want on there.. so any ideas?

something to do with the car or my name maybe??

hey there guys, im getting some number plates as a christmas present (im not meant to know that) but i need to give a bit of a hint as to what i want on there.. so any ideas?

Welll what could i suggest

how bout ANGELO? :lol:

you could reuse the number plate if you plan to change your car

Welll what could i suggest

how bout ANGELO? :lol:

you could reuse the number plate if you plan to change your car

haha yeh i could but wont be changing the car for a while after all the money i have spent on it ^_^

Edited by $ANGELO$

how bout SLEEPR? or SUPERROLLA? or NORICECAR? just a few suggestions.. i want CDUCTIV STIVO or just CDUCTIV :yahoo::yahoo: dont take my idea guys :angry:

Just remember that no matter what is said, personalised plates will draw attention to you; it is a question of how much attention, and whose attention it is.

Flashy in-you-face plates will draw negative attention.

Trust me on that one. I would love to put my PPs up, but every car I have had "Defiant1" on has either been broken into or had hooligans trying to race me.

AND people will remember you if you p1ss 'em off (even accidentally), so you will find yourself a target.

All said and done, there's a special feeling walking up to your car and noticing the PPs. Very unique. One of a kind. A statement.

Just remember that no matter what is said, personalised plates will draw attention to you; it is a question of how much attention, and whose attention it is.

Flashy in-you-face plates will draw negative attention.

Trust me on that one. I would love to put my PPs up, but every car I have had "Defiant1" on has either been broken into or had hooligans trying to race me.

AND people will remember you if you p1ss 'em off (even accidentally), so you will find yourself a target.

All said and done, there's a special feeling walking up to your car and noticing the PPs. Very unique. One of a kind. A statement.

^^^ What he said is 100% true. Do you want to be remembered or forgotten on the road is what you need to ask yourself. I know my partner and I always ***** ourselves laughing whenever we see some dyslexic fool with an extremely homo-gheyness plate.

If you end up choosing something a bit ostentatious, be prepared to keep your car garaged at night and off the streets.

there r HEAPS of accord euro in curtin n black ones :) a particular kid which i attended college with drives one with a custom plate n he`s a snob..his car is always " visited " by keys and other sharp objects :) i think normal plates will be the best :) its hard to remember them.. u`ll forget it after u pass two junctions down the street..

That reminds me, Jeremy, of my latest plan.

I don't drive like a fool, but it is my intention to change licence plates every 12-18 months. It's not your perceived opinion of yourself on the road, it's all the """idiots""" who take offence (for whatever reason) and their munted perceptions.

I've had 6 breakins, 4 of them in a stock-as Echo Sportivo. One of them was simply to damage the car I believe. So, might as well try to 'stealth' the car by doing to James Bond and having different plates! :ph34r:

1ZZ-FZE

Don't get something stupid like WLD48U OR 2SEXY or other gay things. Its just not cool. Name specific or car specific.

yes i like 1ZZ-FZE was thinking about it but didnt know if i had letters in the right order.. haha STVOEATR is awsome too

Get something fun, but don't be too much of a smarta55 or too sleazy either.......nothing would be worse than having a numberplate that possible female companions could find embarassing.........

....in my case, my girlfriend has decided she is the boss, so the IMB055 plates may as well be hers :D so she thinks.... ;)

I agree with getting something specific to the car that people in the know will recognize, but to non-car people it will mean nothing and not stick in their memory or draw unwanted attention from the fuzz.

Have fun with your search for ideas!