Speaker Depth on Doors

BenT

Hey guys. Im new to the forum. Nice to see a sportivo community around. EGene its me if you still remember :)

Just a quick question, anyone know how deep the doors go for speakers in the front. Planning to an upgrade but want to know how long the speakers can go in the doors.

So Ben, after all this time lurking around the forum, you finally decided to join us. So how have you been?

Anyway, I've probably got the deepest speakers here, the Focal 165K2. They are massive and they still fit in fine. In fact, they were just right. So I would say that most speakers should have no problems.

hah Egene, just been a bit busy :P

we should meet again some time soon.

would like to demo your K2 cause i was thinking k2, utopias, boston pro or some other speakers i had in mind. One of the brands i was looking at has a 3" mounting so that is really big, im not sure the tivo can take that.

btw where did you get your system installed, any recommendations, i bought most of my stuff outside, just need to find a good installer.

yeah i've been looking up car audio stuff lately (procrastinating during me exam periods)

and realise that when it comes to the more expensive gear, better get someone who really knows what they are doing to do it

cougs is right you need a person who really knows what they are doing. if it is not wired up right you could have a fire or burn out the electronics in your car.

last week i had the pleasure of listening to a corolla 03 with focal utopia and sound deadening. it was amazing! but scary that the system is worth as much as the car.

Will love to catch up before you go.

Sorry Ben, he's not a shop but he's good at what he does.

Go on www.caraudioaustralia.com and search up on installers in Vic. I use ot remember a few but can't recall at the moment.

Speaking about installers. Does anyone know any installers in Melbourne that stocks Rainbow speakers?

No, but I am eyeing on a set, and will be actively looking in the next week or so. A few of my friends have them and hopefully they can point me in the right direction

will keep you posted

Speaking about installers. Does anyone know any installers in Melbourne that stocks Rainbow speakers?

No, but I am eyeing on a set, and will be actively looking in the next week or so. A few of my friends have them and hopefully they can point me in the right direction

will keep you posted

Cougs,

Found the distributor for Melbourne in Epping. It wasn't a shop as I had to go over to his place. Pretty impressed with the speakers though.

Check out www.rawaudio.com.au if your interested