Camber bolts

DrivInGScHool

Whiteline make a kit that allows for +/- 1.5*. How come you need the bolts? Do 17's (or what ever you run) throw out the camber by that much? The other option is to buy the proper Toyota bolts but requires a lot of bolts to achieve that sort of range as they do not work by a cam system.

Do you have the alignment data sheet with you? Whats the camber and toe settings your running?

SB advertised some a while back

can just make out the sheet they gave me

front axle camber - +0x05' (left) -0x25' (right)

Rear axle camber - -0x17' (lef)t - -2x09' (right)

Toe LF -0,1mm RF +0,8mm

RL +3,7mm RR +5,1mm

thats what the sheet says ....

I went in for a wheel balance because slight pull to left after a learner hit the curb and came out like that with a more severe pull to left then they fobbed it off to it needs camber bolts

ohh and yes 17x7 rims

Edited by DrivInGScHool

This is what Toyota say is the ideal alignment for daily driving, http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=11228

I didn't know we had that much toe and camber adjustment at the back and both the camber and toe don't meet the left-right error tolerances.

On the front, is that the maximum camber they can put into it with the stock bolts? As 0*05' seems low, it is still within tolerance but you want it get it to at about 0*31'. And if you need camber bolts to do that then I guess you need camber bolts.

Edited by SuperDave

This is what Toyota say is the ideal alignment for daily driving, http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=11228

I didn't know we had that much toe and camber adjustment at the back and both the camber and toe don't meet the left-right error tolerances.

On the front, is that the maximum camber they can put into it with the stock bolts? As 0*05' seems low, it is still within tolerance but you want it get it to at about 0*31'. And if you need camber bolts to do that then I guess you need camber bolts.

After i took it back they said no more adjustments could be made . now car tracks straight , then they blame it on rims ...

the TT$actory has an excuse for everything.. just like "crapBrakes Plus"