Spotted - VIC

Spotted my wheels on a red VE Calais today...1st time i've seen em on another car in the flesh,they looked really crappy on this commodore,maybe because it wasn't lowered and the red paint...now thinking it maybe time for new shoes for my Aurion. :blink:

9am today, on Blackburn Road heading Springvale direction. Older model red MR2 with two grey racing strips down the middle with silver 18's. Are you on this forum, car looks sick.

Spotted 4 ZRE's last night going to a carwash around midnight. One crazy mercedes chasing them. And later on around 2am, 2 ZRE's and a white TRD ZRE was at a kebab joint freezing their asses off.

Edited by johnnieboi

Worked in Cairnlea today. Spotted a white zre on cairnlea drv. White with 18'' black rims with redlip, dumped, black front lip (no idea wat brand, looked sick) and black wingtip spoiler. Seen him around a lot. Has black sportivo badge where VVTi was. Probli not on forums. Shame. Looks like vinh has some competition. lol

John

Worked in Cairnlea today. Spotted a white zre on cairnlea drv. White with 18'' black rims with redlip, dumped, black front lip (no idea wat brand, looked sick) and black wingtip spoiler. Seen him around a lot. Has black sportivo badge where VVTi was. Probli not on forums. Shame. Looks like vinh has some competition. lol

John

Saw this corolla yesterday as well. Has aldi style leds in front headlights. Looks pretty tough. Also saw toytrd at footscray maccas.

Saw this corolla yesterday as well. Has aldi style leds in front headlights. Looks pretty tough. Also saw toytrd at footscray maccas.

hey dude! i saw ur car too. i didnt know if u were from the fourms or not. also saw u drive past when i got pulled over by the cops...

saw 3 rollas in total today. 2 parked next to each other at tottenham station (i know at least one of them are on the forums as it looks very familiar. i think from the last meets) and another black rolla speeding up that road thats parallel to ginifer station. i was crossing the road with 2 old ladies next to me and you over took a parked taxi and flawed it, must of had a catback exhaust or something. the 2 ladies next to me "oh god we are going to get run over, call the police maybe its stolen" refering the black rolla speeding in my direction.

saw 3 rollas in total today. 2 parked next to each other at tottenham station (i know at least one of them are on the forums as it looks very familiar. i think from the last meets) and another black rolla speeding up that road thats parallel to ginifer station. i was crossing the road with 2 old ladies next to me and you over took a parked taxi and flawed it, must of had a catback exhaust or something. the 2 ladies next to me "oh god we are going to get run over, call the police maybe its stolen" refering the black rolla speeding in my direction.

lol

Spotted a black sportivo today with black rims and clear taillights on norththumberland rd. Dont know if your on here but nice car anyway.

Haha yeh we both on the forums. one was white ZRE (le.vinh.zr) and one Black ZRE (mine) parked at tottenham station. we take the train to work hehe...

Spotted or rather followed a white Chaser with a big rear spoiler (looked very tasty) down Springvale rd at 6.30am this morning,followed you for about 10km's,you turned off at Princess Hwy...if your a member very very nice car,sits really nice and looks sweet as,well done.

Can SOMEBODY or ANYBODY who sees that white zre, dumped, black rims, black front lip and rear wing spoiler find out where he hangs and race him!! Then get him to join TOCA! lol

lol Jonni,

Saw his car today parked on hampshire rd sunshine, infront of asian grocery. hahaha.

black trd front lip, c-one black wing tip, netz badge, trd sticker in rear (debaged), red lip and black spokes (looks like tenzo-R cuzco 1 style), dumped to prob 1-2 fingers from guards, tinted rear tail lights and sportivo badge on each side near indicators.

then he drove into car wash on ballarat rd and vinh (aka le.vinh.zr) that was washing his car, thought oh must be just driving in to show off LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I thought it was a honda from a distance, coz u kno honda boyz love the white and black combination lolz.

but not my taste hehe. we should say hi to him get him to join forums, maybe his alerady on the forums and just keeping it low hahaha :)

Edited by jskill