Spotted - VIC

I saw a freight train passing Calder Park heading towards Bendigo at about 9:30pm blasting it's horn a few times whilst I was at work having a smoke... Was that you Benji???

lol, nah mate, that wasn't me. Although if your near the train track tomorrow morning (0100 - 0400) I'll be going through on the freight train. If I'm driving I'll hang off the whistle trying to wake you if your sleeping, lol laugh.gif

This morning at 10:30am, spotted a silver s'tivo with red "mytivo" plates going southbound on Yan Yean Road.

Then spotted a black Aurion with dish wheels & with plates "UNROOL" on the way home in Epping/Lalor/Thomastown.

Since I travel around a bit (going to all the sites for work), I regularly see cars that "might" be on the forums, but by the time I get home I usually have forgotten when, where and what the spot was. :lol:

This morning at 10:30am, spotted a silver s'tivo with red "mytivo" plates going southbound on Yan Yean Road.

Then spotted a black Aurion with dish wheels & with plates "UNROOL" on the way home in Epping/Lalor/Thomastown.

Since I travel around a bit (going to all the sites for work), I regularly see cars that "might" be on the forums, but by the time I get home I usually have forgotten when, where and what the spot was. :lol:

i've spotted the 'mytivo' car a few times as well around the yan yean/whittlesea area.

i've spotted the 'mytivo' car a few times as well around the yan yean/whittlesea area.

You live around there? I got projects in the area and I'm surprised I see a decent amount of s'tivos among the commonwhores up that way! :spiteful:

Today's spots:

-

- Blue Aurion with black wheels/silver lip (Not Dale) on Derrimutt Rd, Werribee at 3:30pm

- Silver pre-facelift ZRE conquest sedan with angel eyes, blue LED fogs and TRD muffler on the Westgate fwy inbound 5ish

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fairly certain I was passed by a white Caldina on the way back home on Anzac Day, not far outside Bendigo on a back road that runs thru a "suburb" Ascot and into White Hills, rego YAExxx. No badges at all though, not even a Toyota emblem. I'm just looking at Google images to confirm what I saw lol, pretty certain it was one of the older gen ones :)

Saltyeggs, I think I just spotted down Ashley St, west footscray at 5:25pm!

5mins later down sunshine rd, spotted a dark grey zre ZR with hid 6000k foggies, TRD ganish? And with a netz badge!

saw dwee(peter) in a ute! must take awhile for you to get to epping if you work there, always see alot traffic on the freeway.

Also spotted a black zze with hid headlights/foglights with jdm taillights, was following you for awhile

saw dwee(peter) in a ute! must take awhile for you to get to epping if you work there, always see alot traffic on the freeway.

Also spotted a black zze with hid headlights/foglights with jdm taillights, was following you for awhile

Hahaha it takes me about 1h15mins to get to work. I always see you every now and then, just you didn't know I drive my work car. :ph34r:

Has cheers Vinh.

Spotted;

photo2-2.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

At uncle crown last night.

Carbon fibre wrapped lips and side skirts, dual exhaust with dual tips, black wheels and lowered with custom rego. Looked sweet

I see a Netz badge on the rear?? :o

Spotted a White ZZT231 Celica with full kit, TRD rims and black headlights on La Trobe St outside of C4 and KBOX with plates from QLD. Anyone from here? Nice celica btw