• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What happened guys? Only me, Grande_TRD and natedog11six turned up.... :lol:

Oh well, had a good time talking crap!

Thanks to the guys that were able to make it, it was good to meet you.

Your rides are VERY nice! B)

Maybe next week we'll be able to get more of a turn out. <_<

what happened to DJ dirtay?? all the song and dance for you Nate and he doesn't show?? guess you will have to re hire the tutu again next week lol

what happened to DJ dirtay?? all the song and dance for you Nate and he doesn't show?? guess you will have to re hire the tutu again next week lol

:P Nah man.... Work rang! First time ive had to do a thurs nite at this job. Im not rostered on next thurs... But i wasnt for last nite either.. We'll c how it goes.

Edited by ~Dj Dirty

Let me know if any of you guys would be keen to do something on Thursday the 14th of August.

I'm thinking we can meet at the 'loop' at 9pm, and then do a small cruise up to Mt Coot-tha, with it hopefully being a clear night!

It'll give everyone a chance to meet new people, check out others rides, and enjoy a steady-paced drive.

If you are interested add your name to the list:

1. natedog11six

I was just about around the corner from the loop and bro finished work earlier than expected. So I pretty much had to turn around :angry: Sorry guys. Do yous all meet up there on thursday nights or only some thursdays or whats in this thread?

We try and meet usually every second Thursday night. And ever since I joined this forum, we've only gone to the 'loop'.

I was thinking we might leave it next week and do it the week after - Thursday 14th of August.

This gives 2 weeks for you guys to plan ahead.

If you are interested or have any ideas, add your name to the list above, or go ahead and comment. :)

We try and meet usually every second Thursday night. And ever since I joined this forum, we've only gone to the 'loop'.

I was thinking we might leave it next week and do it the week after - Thursday 14th of August.

This gives 2 weeks for you guys to plan ahead.

If you are interested or have any ideas, add your name to the list above, or go ahead and comment. :)

cool I'll let yas know on the 13th ... if I can get my car back from the shop :D hehe

BTW I think meeting at the loop is good. We don't want to be going to places like Milton Maccas etc where attention is attracted and idiots that may rock up to cause a disturbance.

So I'm wanting to get in kinda early...

Is anyone due to be out NEXT THURSDAY 21st AUGUST??

I wanna get out and say hi to all you wonderful folks again!!

Unfortunately I can't make the Cootha cruise...

So I'm wondering whats happening next Thursday.

I will keep checking to see who's gonna be out!

Thanks

Awesome... Hopefully a few more decide to brave the cold weather and head out!!

:P

I'll come out... have to make it a bit more even in the car park with 2 x AE112s against the Aurions and ZZE1xx Corollas :P

Edited by 11TWO

Count me in for next thurs aswell :D

by the way TRD Aurion Owner... the sticker looks good on the back of the sh*tbox haha

Edited by mick.wheelz

have to make it a bit more even in the car park with 2 x AE112s against the Aurions and ZZE1xx Corollas :P

Thats the way... Sounds like a plan... Will have to make sure we park together too though ;) hehe.

I'll bring my camera though I don't think the loop is that great for lighting is it? I haven't been there in ages :unsure:

Really looking forward to catching up with you folks, and maybe even meeting a few for the first time :D

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it out this week. I have other commitments. :(

SOFT!

haha

I know, I know... very weak on my behalf.

I have college that goes til late, and then need to get home and study. Excuses, excuses, excuses...

I'll definately try and be out the following week. B)